Respected Contributor

Positive Thoughts For Wednesday

Image result for picture thoughts on grace

Blessings, Love and Hugs! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Positive Thoughts For Wednesday

Image result for picture thoughts on grace

Hello All My Gals!

I hope your day is filled with blessings...

I have been busy wrapping gift all evening and most of tomorrow too. Gifts that are going to "Charities" my husband and I support. 

One Charity that is so great is "Women and Children Escaping Violence".  They provide a safe house for them and set up the entire house.

They provide clothing for the women and the children, diapers everything.  Most of these women flee with only the cloth's  on their back. 

The organization also has a Restaurant and Catering Business.  All run by women who were trained in a skill, cooking, baking, catering skills and now own a salary to support their children.  They are a wonderful organization, I can not say enough about them.

The second organization we support "Is Loves and Fishes".  It is a place where the homeless can get a hot cooked meal.  Take a shower, and receive a voucher for a night in a shelter from the cold.  They feed over 1,000 people per day.

The third act of charity, I do was started by me and two of my neighbors.  We make up "Care Bags for the Homeless".  The bags contains ...New socks, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, lotion, comb, brush, razors, tampons, tissues, umbrella, and some hard candy, and peanut jelly sandwiches.  And we just drive around and pass them out to the needy the homeless..    

I just feel very blessed and grateful for all I and (we) have.

I always say..."That could be me someday".  None of us really know whats to be...Do we?     

Blessings, Love and Hugs!  

Super Contributor

Bella, you are so inspirational.  Thank you for sharing this today. I needed to read your positive thoughts and about all you do for others.  You have so much going on and to see you do all these things.  I am having a tough time getting into the Christmas spirit lately and just cannot seem to get out from under things.  Thank you for giving me something to reflect upon today.  Blessings to you and thank you!

Many blessings to everyone today.  Peace, Nancy 

Esteemed Contributor

Bella, You are such a beautiful soul.  Your generosity is such an inspiration.  The need is so great in many areas, and so much of it is hidden from life in many communities.  Yes, there are women everywhere who need safe houses to flee to.  And so many folks who try so hard but are so poor.  And the homeless, who need nourishing food and places to sleep, especially on our freezing New England nights.  Even for those of us without extra money to give, there is always the gift of time. 

Today I am feeling so thankful for all my blessings.  There is hope for J, everyone else is healthy, and we are having rain in CT for the second day.  A gift, as we are in an "extreme drought."  

Blessings to all.  Love and peace.

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies,

Image result for wednesday blessings images

Honored Contributor

IMG_7747.JPG

~H~
Honored Contributor

IMG_7744.GIF

~H~
Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly

You are very special to me as well as to others. Your light shines brightly to inspire others, my friend. 💓💓💓💓💓

Honored Contributor

A  puppy always adds love to your Wednesday.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~