Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@SilleeMee , @just bee , @Kachina624  @happycat  @NickNack    I posted photos of some of my other pieced on page 3 of:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Fashion-Favorites-w-e-1-30-21/m-p/6754811#M697568

@Boehm Collector 

Thank you!  I had to check them out. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging @MacDuff

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@MacDUFF    this is the very first piece my Dad bought for me.   It turned out to be the very last piece Edward Boehm designed prior to his death. 

images.jpeg

Hi @Boehm Collector   I'm repeating myself, but what an absolute treasure you have in this piece as well as a piece of history!  

I love this one...any chance you have a bigger pic?  Is it lavender or pink?  It looks so delicate.  

bird-BP40425-sm 2.JPG

This is such a charming arrangement with the books and the lacey tablecloth...I want this in my house!

IMG_0118.JPG

The centerpiece is stunning...looks so real!!

Thanks again, Boehm for sharing your beautiful collection and interesting story!

ETA:  I found one...simply beautiful!!

See the source image

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging @MacDuff

[ Edited ]

Hi @MacDUFF  yes, it is a VERY delicate piece.  This is one piece Helen Boehm signed for me.  I accidentally broke off a piece a while back.   I took it to the restoration team at the Boehm Porcelain studio to be repaired.   They did an amazing job.  You cannot tell there was ever anything wrong with it. 

See the source image

This one was a limited edition. Only 60 were made.   The second owner of the studio (who almost destroyed it) had it designed because she was a cancer survivor.  I purchased it because I have a niece who had cancer when she was 6 years old (thankfully she is now a healthy 24 year old young woman).  The staff as the studio set the first one aside for me...so I have the first out of 60 made.

IMG_0118.JPG