Esteemed Contributor

Hello fellow QVC friends. I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I've been a shopper since the 90s but somehow never managed to find this forum.  Looks very interesting from what I can tell. I'm sure that sometimes I'll agree & disagree with views posted. However, each of us are here because obviously we like the Q.  I'll do my best to always be kind, even when being honest.  

Respected Contributor

@cheriere 

Welcome!!!

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Respected Contributor

Welcome to the crew.

A fun place to come. To see other's opinions, to learn what other's are thinking.

Learn quickly to take things with grain of salt, and not sweat any negativity.

Will look forward to your posts.

Esteemed Contributor

@PhilaLady1  Thanks so much 😃 

I tried to familiarize myself with the Get Started section, so i hope i dont make any mistakes.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for the welcome & the advice.  When I was younger I'd get my feelings hurt at the drop of a hat...as I've gotten much older & wiser though things don't seem to bother me near as much lol

Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny  I was trying to thank you in my previous post...I guess I'm still learning sorry

Respected Contributor

Don't worry, we all do that. 

Another fun place to post is community chat, and then you can look at the different groups if you have something specific. 

On fridays a bunch of us stop by to wish each other Good Shabbos (sabbath). We are of all faiths or none, just wishing each other a lovely weekend. It is on this thread Among Friends.

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Member Hello

[ Edited ]

WELCOME to the forums!😊 Put on your safety goggles, and seat belt and prepare to have a GREAT time.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

Thanks so much for the welcome & the advice.  When I was younger I'd get my feelings hurt at the drop of a hat...as I've gotten much older & wiser though things don't seem to bother me near as much lol

@cheriere    Welcome!  I feel the same.  Just have fun.  🤗

Respected Contributor

@cheriere  Welcome!  There are several specific areas of interest for you to post in as well as "Among Friends" which you are in now,  and Community Chat is also very popular. 

There will be mostly positive posts that are interesting, informative and fun.  Occasionally, there will be some not so nice posts, so don't be scared away or have your feeling hurt.  You'll get the 'lay of the land' as they say, and become friends with many nice people.   

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!