Honored Contributor

Welcome to the boards.  I hope you enjoy posting here.  For openers, you might want to read "Welcome Get Started" in the menu on the left. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Welcome to the boards.  I hope you enjoy posting here.  For openers, you might want to read "Welcome Get Started" in the menu on the left. 

She mentioned that she did read this section.

Valued Contributor

Nice to meet you!  Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

Hello and welcome!  

Contributor

Hi,

As one person mentioned, at times some do get  snippy,(cough cough) while others feel the need to reprimand for no reason at all and they stand out like a sore thumb.... You'll be just fine.. Enjoy yoursef and have a great holiday season, Cheriere

Ignore them, you'll be fine...thsmiley 2.jpg

Honored Contributor

@cheriere - Welcome to the forums.  We were all new at one time and I've found that, if I've ever had a question, someone on here would be only too happy to answer it.

There are no "dumb questions", so ask anything, if you need to as you become familiar with this board.  I've certainly learned a lot over the years about all kinds of topics!

It was nice of you to introduce yourself.  I hope you enjoy it.

Respected Contributor
Welcome to the forums!
Honored Contributor

Re: New Member Hello

[ Edited ]

@cheriere

two butterflies with the words welcome on them

Christmas and Holiday Wall Decor Decal Happy Holidays Script | Nostalgia  Decals Wall Decoration Stickers – Nostalgia Decals Online

Honored Contributor

Welcome Cheriere

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Member Hello

[ Edited ]

@cheriere  Welcome to the forums! Not only is there usually some fun going on, but these forums are just chock full of creative, smart, talented, funny and caring posters. Feel free to dive in! You will probably be surprised at how much you learn. I agree with @Venezia, I've learned a great deal from the people on these forums.