Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for QVCAddiction

@Black Cat Back wrote:

@qvcaddition 

Ok.   I wish you all the best too.   Take care and thanks for sharing some of your time with me.

I'm sorry I didn't write more.   I won't forget your kindness.

@Black Cat Back  hope you are feeling better. What @qvcaddition  Posted above is not because you did not write more often.

Both of you are very busy at the moment so all she asked is that you both should take at least a week off. She's going through a lot right now with her friends.

She'll be back. It's not the end of your friendship. Don't be sad, it's not over.

Concentrate on finding an apartment and hope it all works out. You will find one that you really like.

Continue Posting on other Threads like you did before until @qvcaddition  comes back. Looking forward to seeing you on the other Threads.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sage04 

@Sage04 wrote:

@Black Cat Back wrote:

@qvcaddition 

Ok.   I wish you all the best too.   Take care and thanks for sharing some of your time with me.

@Black Cat Back  hope you are feeling better. What @qvcaddition  Posted above is not because you did not write more often.

Both of you are very busy at the moment so all she asked is that you both should take at least a week off. She's going through a lot right now with her friends.

She'll be back. It's not the end of your friendship. Don't be sad, it's not over.

Concentrate on finding an apartment and hope it all works out. You will find one that you really like.

Continue Posting on other Threads like you did before until @qvcaddition  comes back. Looking forward to seeing you on the other Threads.

Thank you for posting this and getting my true meaning.

I will post right now and assure her I am not stopping.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Black Cat Back 

@Black Cat Back wrote:

@qvcaddition 

Okk.   I wish you all the best too.   Take care and thanks for sharing some of your time with me.

I thought you wanted time off, so I was honoring your position of needing some time.  As I stated, it's a very busy time, you mentioned you were tired working and looking for a place to stay.  I am here to continue. Sage 04 understood and was kind enough to explain for me.

Yes, was visiting dying friend and her family for three hours Wed. and I'm surprise she is still there, but unable to talk she is so medicated. I only had 15min with her. She couldn't talk or walk. Her brother and his wife let me know everything.

I just sat down now, because I have been checkinge every nightt to see if your posted.  I was just giving you space, because it sounded like you needed it.

So, sorry, you read my response  different than the way it was intended.

When you are ready, please let me know you are OK.  You don't have to answer every night when you are tired. Just when you feel like it.  Hugs and love.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Sage04 

@Sage04 wrote:

@Black Cat Back wrote:

@qvcaddition 

Thank you for posting this and getting my true meaning.

I was not distancting her, just have been so very busy and from what I gathered on her post, she needed time.

I will post right now and assure her I am not stopping.

@qvcaddition  yes that would make @Black Cat Back feel a lot better.  As long as she knows that she does not have to respond daily it would be easier on both of you.

Occasional Contributor

And what if she got tired of listening to the same old sheet. We're all human here and enough is enough. When everybody in the world thinks you are a to negative to be around maybe it is you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Vernamahloo  I Posted a few minutes ago but decided to delete it.

I understand what you are saying but as a therapist who lasted a few years because it affected me, I know exactly what you are talking about.

@qvcaddition  isn't the type of person who quits and will continue to be friend to @Black Cat Back. I hope that @Black Cat Back  will have faith and believe that anything is possible.

@Vernamahloo  welcome to the Forums and please stick around.

Esteemed Contributor

@Vernamahloo 

@Vernamahloo wrote:
And what if she got tired of listening to the same old sheet. We're all human here and enough is enough. When everybody in the world thinks you are a to negative to be around maybe it is you.

I certainly try not to be negative, sometimes we slip.

Life is hard and we do what we can.  At my age because time is getting short, I try to live each day with finding something good in that day.  When you are young that is hard to do, especially when you are dealing with all that is going on in this world.  We need to be patient with one another and put ourselves in the other person's shoes. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Black Cat Back 

I hope you are  Ok. You don,t have to answer, just thinking about you with love.

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition 

Sorry I haven't written sooner.  I appreciate your well wishes.  I hope you are well also and Melanie is ok.

I fell asleep one night wearing my contacts and woke up with them stuck to my eyes   I know better, but I had a bad day and came home and laid down and totally forgot about my contacts.  I have dry eye syndrome anyway so this just worsened things, plus I scratched my cornea on one eye from trying to get the lense out.   I had to drive myself to the ER in pouring rain one night as my eye was swollen. I had to use steriod drops which I hate and take antibiotics which I hate more.  My eyes are feeling somewhat better.  There was no way I could use a computer.  It's still a bit fuzzy, but better.

I appreciate your concern.  It's my fault that this happened, but I was so tired that day and just needed to lie down.  So much to deal with it seems.  It never ends.

Thank you for checking on me.   My best wishes to you too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Black Cat Back 

Very happy to hear from you, but sorry about the eye.  Wow, don't know how you were able to drive. I know because I use to get little tumors on the eye lid and had to get surgery.  The first time I tried to drive home, but it was impossible and had to call someone to come and get me and the car.

Well, everything with me and Melanie is great.  All decorated for Christmas.  

Yesterday, I took the new covid booster, the lastest and had no side effects. I was lucky, non of them bothered me.

Brought myself a couple of things i needed and wrapped them.

Got my sons a present. so finished.

Melanie is wearing her christmas sweater, because it has been very cold here in CA. Yet the sun is shining and said it would be getting warmer.  Take care and hope eye gets better soon.

Decorating lifts my spirits.  My friend is still surviving,  but not well.  I have been calling, but haven't visited, because of covid and all the other stuff going around.  Keep in touch when you feel like it.  Hugs.