Honored Contributor

Have you ever noticed that sometimes everything in life seems to happen all at once.  That is how I feel right now.

I have  company coming over this coming a Monday July 9th....so I need to clean house really good...UGG😑.

on the 18th of July I was summoned to Jury duty...😩😫😠

on August 1, one  of my dogs  is having a Pace maker surgery.☹️☹️☹️

AND.... We we are having  a new roof and new siding put on the house in August and September 

Normally my life is quiet, calm and boring( which I love)

I just need to take a deep breath and BREATHE🙏🏻

Esteemed Contributor

Hang in there ....and just try to take everything a step at a time. Wishing your dog well! That’s the most important thing (in my opinion) that you mentioned. Wishing you the best!

Respected Contributor

I can relate.  Just had over $21,000 of hail damage to our home.  Going on a 2 week cruise in a few weeks.  Having to talk to lots of contractors and come up with dates and choose materials.  Roof has to be approved by HOA even if it's the same color.  Oh well, life never asks us permission before dumping on us.

Honored Contributor

Yep, that's how it goes.

Honored Contributor

And it all happens when it is 95 degrees, that's how my week has been. Best of luck with all of your trials , I agree  one thing at a time.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

To quote Frank,'Thats Life'

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden.  Surely you're not going to participate in the application of the roofing and siding.  You can sit in the shade with a cooling beverage and watch others work.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I can relate.  Just had over $21,000 of hail damage to our home.  Going on a 2 week cruise in a few weeks.  Having to talk to lots of contractors and come up with dates and choose materials.  Roof has to be approved by HOA even if it's the same color.  Oh well, life never asks us permission before dumping on us.

@brandiwine  I am sending in my HOA approval Thursday..... all I would need is there to be a problem! 🙁. So sorry to hear about your damage OMG! Was it your roof and siding?

Respected Contributor

Don't tally your problems it only makes them sound bigger, take and deal with one thing mentally at a time. Hug From Me .Heart

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden    At these times it all looks overwhelming, doesn't it?

I have found the best way to not get worried about the many things I have to do in the weeks coming up is, by dealing only with what's in front of me right now.

I have learned that some of the things I was worried about will change or be canceled, so I worried for nothing.