Honored Contributor

Re: If they made a movie about your life...

@alicedee  Yes, I do have all Apple products and they are all synced.

However, it seems like the iPad is in the bedroom with the phone because that’s where I often use it.🙄

I even had landline phones that were synced to my cell phone.  My friend set them up...but every time I got a call on my cell they’d all ring and it drove my crazy...so I had her change them back.

It’s kinda refreshing to get away from my cell phone.  I get so many texts and emails and calls, I like not having it nearby sometimes.

Thanks for taking time to try to make life easier for me.

I guess if it REALLY bothered me I’d fix it.😘

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

My DH has ADHD, which was only diagnosed several years ago.  He's been living with it all his life, unmedicated, and he's learned some coping skills. Most of them he learned from me, but at 60 years old, he's still a work in progress.  I convinced him to buy an Apple watch - the kind that can work independently from his phone. It was a great decision, because he rarely knows where his phone is.  With the watch, he can answer calls and texts, but more importantly, if he should need help he can call for it very easily, even if he's down the street or away from home. He has medical issues and balance problems, so falls occur rather frequently. I feel better knowing he has his watch and most days he remembers to put it on when he gets out of bed.  I know your situation is different, but I highly encourage you to look into getting one.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@house_cat   As young adult would be Twiggy as I was really skinny, had a Vidal Sassoon haircut, same look/dress which was the way to be in London.

Current would have to be Petula Clarke - singer of the 60’s -  we have very similar bone structure and curly hair, same build.

Title ‘Rockin Around The World’

There you go me done and dusted! Lol

Honored Contributor

A movie about my life will never be made. I am just a plain and mediocre person which would bore viewers. No delusions of grandeur here. 

Reading the responses here has been fun.

Respected Contributor

@RetRN   I think you downplay yourself too much I am sure you are far from mediocre and not boring - come and join my rock train!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@house_cat   As young adult would be Twiggy as I was really skinny, had a Vidal Sassoon haircut, same look/dress which was the way to be in London.

Current would have to be Petula Clarke - singer of the 60’s -  we have very similar bone structure and curly hair, same build.

Title ‘Rockin Around The World’

There you go me done and dusted! Lol

Whoa!! @house_cat  talk about a trip down memory lane.Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

Title: The Girl Who Wanted to Make Others Feel Better

Young me: Mila Kunis

Older me: Mandy Moore in her "old make-up" as in the drama "This is Us".