Esteemed Contributor

Re: If they made a movie about your life...

Julia Louis-Dreyfus.........I've been told many times over the years that I look and act just like her!    No wonder I loved Seinfeld! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Meg Ryan ( in her younger years of course).......

Honored Contributor

If they made a movie about my life, popcorn sales would go through the roof because no one would be watching...just eating!

Respected Contributor

@house_catThis is a fun thread!  Mine would be titled "Heartbreak, Happy Ending"

It would have had to be made years ago with the actress Kathryn Hayes because she & I did look just like sisters.  She was "The Empath" on the old Star Trek and also stared in the Soap "As The World Turns."  She has aged much better than I have lol Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

My home life is very much like "Where's Waldo".

Here's an example.  I'll be lying down (well propped up) watching TV in the bedroom.

Suddenly, I want some water or junk food.  So I'll get up (leaving my phone on the bed).

Next thing I know, I'm at the other end of the house, watching TV and on the computer with you guys.

I also have a house phone but I never answer it, so people could be calling me on the cell phone which is in the bedroom at the other end of the house.

Then, I'll decide "I think I'm a little tired.  I'll go lay down". 

So I walk through the kitchen and decide to put the dishes from the salad I'd had (while in the TV room) into the dishwasher.

Then I remember I didn't get the clothes out of the dryer, so I go downstairs in the rec room.  

Wait!  What's that over there in the rec room?  Did Debbie (she's my friend that organizes and does things for me) put those QVC boxes in the rec room?

I start going through the boxes and suddenly I remember the clothes in the laundry room.  I walk away from the boxes...and go into the laundry room...then I realize if my daughter tried to call me on her way home from work (which she does almost every day)...I'm downstairs and didn't hear the phone....

I leave the laundry room and go upstairs.  So, I've left the boxes torn up (clothes in them, etc) and the laundry room light on, and didn't take the clothes out of the dryer, but....hey!  I'm back upstairs...

Now...where was I?  Oh!  Yes!  The TV is on...who's that on QVC?  I sit back down and start looking at the computer.  

Bill the cat hasn't moved.  I start brushing him, watching TV and still on the computer.

Then I remember that the cell phone is STILL in the bedroom.

That @#$ cell phone makes me crazy!  I need to go through the boxes from QVC (not the one's in the rec room, the one's in the living room Debbie brought in from the garage.

But I picked up medicine from CVS this afternoon.  Where did I put that?  Hummm?? Did I bring it in from the garage?  I have no idea.

Maybe it's in these boxes where I threw in everything from the garage just to get it up the stairs....

Whoops, still the freaking cell phone is in the bedroom....Bill hasn't moved.

OK, I'm going to get off of here.  Turn off the TV in the TV room (I hear the TV on in the bedroom).

It's almost 8:00PM already!  OMG!  I haven't unpacked the boxes from the garage, or the bags I brought in...where's the medicine and I wonder if my daughter called.

Phew!  I'm exhausted.  I did look at the Fitbit watch thingy and it said I only slept 2 hours last night and it was called "Light sleep".

Maybe that's why I'm such a dingbat?  Nope, if I'm honest, I can't blame it on the lack of sleep.....

I'm like this all of the time.

Now don't anyone go around telling me that I need to make up lists.

Lists?  Did someone say lists?  I have lists to make lists....

I am a big list writer.  I love lists, but I leave them everywhere.  I buy special paper to write the lists down on...special paper people!  How many people do that?  I'm raising my hand...me!  me!  I do that?  Do I get a gold middle finger for doing that? 

Hummm??? I guess I do need a gold middle finger trophy because that pretty much describes any movie that'd be made of me.

But I've always been that way.  

My late husband was the opposite.  He was so organized even the most organized person would be like, "Wow!  He's really organized".  And they'd be right!  If there was a pictionary...there'd be a picture of my late husband next to the word 'organized'.

Dingbat...that's where my picture goes.

But that many surely did love me and I loved him.

Maybe there's still hope for the dingbats of the world.

Dingbats...unite.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I'm a list maker too Luv, it's all good.  It's called being overwhelmed!!!  

You're ok, I'm ok!!!

See the source image

Valued Contributor

Peggy Lipton

Maureen O' Hara

Come What May And Love It

Honored Contributor

Young adult:  Melissa, my niece

Current age:  Bea Arthur  (remember Golden Girls)

Title:  Friends and Family

I've been told that I look a lot like Bea, except in height.  She was 5'10" and I'm only 5'3".  Bummer Smiley Sad

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

Tina Turner

Tina Turner

What's Love Got To Do With It?

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 When I read about your issue with keeping your cell phone handy....if you have Apple products you can sync them.  I can answer or make a phone call on my iPhone, both iPads, and my MacBook laptop.  

My apartment is small, so I always hear calls come in....but you could keep an ipad in one area, have your computer in another, and your cell phone in yet another spot throughout your house.

Just a thought, if you use Apple products.  I will never switch...love them!