Respected Contributor

Re: High or Low Maintenance?

[ Edited ]

Definitely low maintenance. Makeup is just waterproof mascara and tinted lip balm 95% of the time. Skincare is cleanser and moisturizer with SPF in it, morning and evening. i do shampoo/blow dry my hair almost every day as it's usually pretty sweaty and/or full of chlorine after I get done training. That's probably my most time intensive task - maybe 15 minutes. I can be up and out of the house, including a shower, in 45 minutes or less. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Occasional Visitor

Re: High or Low Maintenance?

I love this thread! I guess I'm pretty high maintenance. I love my long french acrylics that match my glossy french pedicured toenails, so weekly salon appointments are a must. Never leave the house without full makeup and open toed heels or strappy sandals. I've had a breast augmentation and it has helped my confidence 1000 fold. I just like to look good when I'm out, and it doesn't take much effort. If that's high maintenance, then guilty as charged LOL.