Respected Contributor

Does Anyone Know When Family Circle Magazine Will Be On Newsstands?

I see all of the  December issues are out with other magazines and I just got my Better Homes and Garden in the mail yesterday, but still waiting for  Family Circle and I don't see it anywhere. I know it is the last issue but I thought it would be out by now.Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know When Family Circle Magazine Will Be On Newsstands?

FYI.............there was a post on here last week about that magazine being cancelled. As in going out of business. Google for details.

Honored Contributor

If you Google it it does say they will close down after their December issue. It says those that had an active subscription to it will receive another Meredith magazine.

Trusted Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I see all of the  December issues are out with other magazines and I just got my Better Homes and Garden in the mail yesterday, but still waiting for  Family Circle and I don't see it anywhere. I know it is the last issue but I thought it would be out by now.Thanks

I just received my December Family Circle issue in the mail the other day.

In with the magazine was a notice saying that the balance of my subscription would be transferred over to a subscription to Better Homes & Garden Magazine, or another Meredith magazine of my choice, if I didn't want that magazine.