Trusted Contributor

@Leiloni

Sorry I missed you. I was on briefly last night but I actually had a bad tummy ache and was just kinda blah. 🤢 Easter with the kids was fun, though.

Take care. I hope your day is great.

Trusted Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloni

Sorry I missed you. I was on briefly last night but I actually had a bad tummy ache and was just kinda blah. 🤢 Easter with the kids was fun, though.

@KitTkat Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, did you eat too much candy? I'm glad you had fun w/ your nieces & nephews! Hope you are feeling much better today. Take care & hopefully we'll chat soon.

Trusted Contributor

@Leiloniwrote:

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloni

@KitTkat Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, did you eat too much candy? I'm glad you had fun w/ your nieces & nephews! Hope you are feeling much better today. Take care & hopefully we'll chat soon.

I'm fine today, thanks. I didn't eat any candy, im actually not a candy eater. My sweet treat is brownies! I suffered with gall bladder disease 13 years ago and had it removed, but there are still sometimes my body can't digest certain foods without making me feel sick, and yesterday was one of those days. I think it was the corn and mashed potatoes.

I'm thinking about starting a late night thread for us night owls, so once i come up with a title, maybe we can meet there. See you soon!

Trusted Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloniwrote:

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloni

I'm fine today, thanks. I didn't eat any candy, im actually not a candy eater. My sweet treat is brownies! I suffered with gall bladder disease 13 years ago and had it removed, but there are still sometimes my body can't digest certain foods without making me feel sick, and yesterday was one of those days. I think it was the corn and mashed potatoes.

I'm thinking about starting a late night thread for us night owls, so once i come up with a title, maybe we can meet there. See you soon!

@KitTkat I'm so sorry to hear about your Gallbladder disease, I had no idea or I wouldn't have said something like that. I love brownies too, yummy good & I'd take them over candy any day. You can count me in on your new late night thread, thx for thinking of me, I'd love to be part of your group. Can we play our instruments, LOL! I think you're gonna have a hit w/ your late night thread, but that doesn't surprise me b/c you're so creative, funny & kind! Have a relaxing night & take good care.