Trusted Contributor

Happy Easter, my friends! I hope everyone has a beautiful day. I celebrate Easter as Resurrection day, so I'll be at church in the morning, and then I'm headed over to my sister's to spend the afternoon with my neices and nephew. They'll be doing eggs and searching for goodies, so that'll be fun. Gotta get some good auntie time in. Lots of hugs and smiles with them.

Have a great day!

Trusted Contributor

Sounds like you have a perfect day planned @KitTkat!  I have been getting ready all day for my children and grandchildren who will be coming over for lunch and our annual Easter Egg hunt!  We have a little great grandson who will be joining in this year! 

I am up very late at the moment.  I am very wound up from all the preparation and should be sleeping.

Have a blessed Easter Sunday!Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Happy Easter!

[ Edited ]

@KitTkatwrote:

Happy Easter, my friends! I hope everyone has a beautiful day. I celebrate Easter as Resurrection day, so I'll be at church in the morning, and then I'm headed over to my sister's to spend the afternoon with my neices and nephew. They'll be doing eggs and searching for goodies, so that'll be fun. Gotta get some good auntie time in. Lots of hugs and smiles with them.

Have a great day!

DearKitTkat, I hope you & your family have a splendid day. You have always been so kind to me & I appreciate you so much. GOD bless you & your family, KitTkat! Have a beautiful, blessed day, my friend.   LHeart

Trusted Contributor

@Newgate

I'm still up really late as well. I just got finished making a rice crispy treat type recipe with peanut butter and marshmallow creme squished together in egg shapes for the kids. I almost forgot! My sister asked me to make them last week and what do I do...wait for the last second! LOL 

Trusted Contributor

@Leiloni

Thank you! I appreciate you, too. Your name is one I'm always searching for when I log in because I think you're really special. I've got a Easter egg with your name on it. 🐣 hey, it hatched!❤

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

enjoy your day,

http://kewlgraphics.com/facebook/graphics/Happy-Easter-animated-bunny-chick-egg/Happy-Easter-animated-bunny-chick-egg_tn.gif

Honored Contributor

Easter is Resurrection Day for me as well!  My precious Lord and Savior...Heart   Wishing everyone a Happy Easter Day......Love, SC  

Honored Contributor

Christ is Risen today. Everyone have a wonderful day. After early services, DH and will have afternoon lunch with sis and nieces and nephews. There will be about 10 of us. 

Trusted Contributor

Happy Easter Everyone.  We're going to a buffet this afternoon and meeting with my brother and his wife.  Don't see them as much as we would like, so looking forward to seeing them today and cathing-up.

Image result for snoopy easter

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat 

He is Risen, indeed!

Have a Blessed Easter, Everyone!