Valued Contributor

Rejoice, Christ is alive........and hell trembles

Happy Easter everyone. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Easter!

[ Edited ]

Image result for When he was on the cross i was on his mind quote with picture

Happy Easter Everyone

We just came home from church.  Got to hear our daughter sing this morning. It was a beautiful song. We are on our way to her home in just a few minutes so wanted to get this in before we leave.  Have a blessed and peaceful EASTER.......

Trusted Contributor

image.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Happy Easter!

[ Edited ]

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloni

Thank you! I appreciate you, too. Your name is one I'm always searching for when I log in because I think you're really special. I've got a Easter egg with your name on it. 🐣 hey, it hatched!❤

@KitTkat You are too funny and so incredibly kind! That's so sweet that you would say that, I look for you too. I love our chats, especially the Sunday night chats when you are trying to wake up your neighbors, by singing, playing ALL of your instruments, shall I continue, LOL! Have a great day. If I can I'll check in tonight to see if you're playing your piano.....Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@jubilantwrote:

Image result for When he was on the cross i was on his mind quote with picture

Happy Easter Everyone

We just came home from church.  Got to hear our daughter sing this morning. It was a beautiful song. We are on our way to her home in just a few minutes so wanted to get this in before we leave.  Have a blessed and peaceful EASTER.......

@jubilant What your post says not only gives me 'goose-bumps', but brings tears to my eyes, so true isn't it. Thank you for posting this.

Contributor

@jubilant

Just Beautiful.......

Hallelujah!!!

Christ Has Risen!!!!

God Bless and Happy Easter to All....

Love, Hope17

Honored Contributor

It was a dry cold Easter morn, but we attended both services and then I made a late lunch.  

Trusted Contributor

@Hope2017wrote:

@jubilant

Just Beautiful.......

Hallelujah!!!

Christ Has Risen!!!!

God Bless and Happy Easter to All....

Love, Hope17

@Hope2017 And, you as well. Have a blessed day! LHeart

Trusted Contributor

@DeLaneywrote:

image.jpg

Dear DeLaney, Thank you for sharing another very meaningful card! It is also very pretty as usual!Heart

Trusted Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloni

Thank you! I appreciate you, too. Your name is one I'm always searching for when I log in because I think you're really special. I've got a Easter egg with your name on it. 🐣 hey, it hatched!❤

@KitTkat I was on late Sunday night, but you must have had such a busy day with your beloved family that you are actually allowing your neighbors to sleep, b/c you are! ha ha ha I thought you'd be up playing your clarinet! LOL! Woman LOL Thx for the super cute Easter egg, it's adorable.