Honored Contributor

They can't guarantee delivery before Christmas. They can only guarantee that the items leave QVC in time time to be delivered. Obviously QVC can't control what happens with the Usps or UPS or the weather. The people who naively trust in that guarantee are the people who will be whining and crying that little Bobby's Christmas gift didn't arrive until 12/29. Having said that, I'm getting my purchases in about a week and I applaud QVC for thar.  I just would not count on "before Christmas" this late in the game.

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

.To me, a guarantee means that ''this is what you get if something doesn't happen''....and in essence, QVC is saying '' IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR PURCHASE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS, WE WILL REFUND TO YOU THE PURCHASE PRICE''....so you'll still be a gift/purchase short.  Very deceptive !!

@sarahpanda    QVC is saying no such thing.  If your gift doesn't arrive in time, it's "oops, too bad".  Of course they have no control over a shipper's operation.

They may be sending these jewelry purchases by UPS Second Day Air as they've done in the past.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@millieshops   We had Prime for awhile when it was a lot cheaper than it is now.  What makes us laugh is that even without Prime, we get our packages from Amazon in 2 or 3 days, if that long.  What's the point of having Prime for shipping???

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@willomenia   I've been receiving all my orders by their EDD, but my the most recent item already delivered took less than a week to get here.  The order I made this week processed and shipped the same day I made the order.  Tracking shows it's now somewhere with UPS.  I don't need the contents for the holidays but I expect I will have them.

Could that change?  Of course it could.  Mother Nature is more in charge than QVC or UPS.

BTW, I refuse to add to Amazon's billion dollars plus in fee profits to get fast delivery I haven't needed once since I quit Prime after one year experiment with it. I pay less in shipping fees to QVC than my fee would be!

good for you, so whats your point?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I ordered from Susan Graver at 4 in the morning yesterday and by 9AM it was on its way to UPS.  It reached Atlanta Georgia this morning.  UPS is likely to take 2 stops in Florida yet before they transfer the package to USPS, but it would be unlikely to get to me any faster if UPS made the actual delivery.  

Tracking says delivery will be Sunday; I'm thinking Monday makes more sense.  Either is fine with me.  

Honored Contributor

@millieshops    Wow, that's speedy.  My SG stuff always comes from Pa. and seems to take forever to arrive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because argumentative

Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda, What??? 

QVC is not saying anything remotely like what you're thinking. Unbelievable.

Have you read the Guarantee? The conditions are so plainly, so clearly spelled out. The guarantee is not blanked across all items, it was on specific items with specific forms of payment. 

Nothing @Kachina624 @wrote was in any way rude.

Esteemed Contributor

@willomenia 

@willomenia wrote:
I really don't understand how qvc can guarantee xmas delivery, when packages are not delivered that have been in limbo since 12/9 (mine) .

I don't either.  My two have been in processing for two days and they said the 24th.  Doesn't matter. One for me and the other will put a picture under the tree.  I waited too long to decide to send.

Honored Contributor

Q says they guarantee delivery before 12/25 every year...and every year, it doesn't happen. 

I would not expect anything ordered after 12/1 to get here by 12/25...and that's still iffy.