Honored Contributor

@just bee

Bought it this morning and enjoying it very much.  I chose the decaf version, since I drink tea ll day long. I've had a heavy cold for days, so my taste/smell buds aren't working 100% but it's very good.  I'm glad it's not sweet, as I don't much care for sweet tea. 

Thank you to the OP for starting the thread and thanks to all for the recommendations.  I gave up coffee a couple of years ago, with the exception of an occasional caramel latte when DH and I are on the road.  I don't miss the constant heartburn that coffee was giving me.

IMG_8840.JPG

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Quick question:

Is Tetley Tea found in traditional grocery stores?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

My favorite is the U.K. Twinings tea. It’s so much better than the Twinings version sold here in the USA. I never knew there was a difference until my daughter brought me a Twinings gift set from her visit to London.

I like English Breakfast for the morning and a nice, hot cup of Earl Grey in the afternoon, with milk and honey and a Biscoff biscuit on the side. 

@Maltichonmom17  I agree!  I place an order every year or maybe less from the Twinings UK site!  It is worth the extra money because the tea is better than we get in the US.  We get their international blends and others here and it just isn't up to par for me!  

I also love their large jars filled with an assortment of teas!  Beautiful and very useful!

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

My favorite is the U.K. Twinings tea. It’s so much better than the Twinings version sold here in the USA. I never knew there was a difference until my daughter brought me a Twinings gift set from her visit to London.

I like English Breakfast for the morning and a nice, hot cup of Earl Grey in the afternoon, with milk and honey and a Biscoff biscuit on the side. 

@Maltichonmom17  I agree!  I place an order every year or maybe less from the Twinings UK site!  It is worth the extra money because the tea is better than we get in the US.  We get their international blends and others here and it just isn't up to par for me!  

I also love their large jars filled with an assortment of teas!  Beautiful and very useful!

@Sooner, Thanks for the info.  I’m going to go right now and look on the Twinings U.K. site to see what they have. 

I love Earl Grey tea and couldn’t believe the difference between the U.K. and USA versions.  The U.K. Earl Grey makes the USA version taste like soapy dishwater. 😖

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite Tea

[ Edited ]

I try to avoid caffeine so some of my favorite herbal teas are:

Republic of Tea Hibiscus Blueberry

v00685.jpg

Twinnings Lemon Ginger Tea

GetImage.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Sooner, Thanks for the info.  I’m going to go right now and look on the Twinings U.K. site to see what they have. 

I love Earl Grey tea and couldn’t believe the difference between the U.K. and USA versions.  The U.K. Earl Grey makes the USA version taste like soapy dishwater. 😖

@Maltichonmom17  Yes!  That's a good description!  LOL!!  Those jars are all sold out now, but I'll bet they will reappear before the holidays.  They are just beautiful.  They always have something on sale and they do have good tea.

Also Upton Tea and Elmwood both have very good USA side!  I have bought loose tea from Upton for more than 25 years I think.  Their staff can help you find what you want because they have a LOT of teas!

I wish QVC could get intenational teas!  Also the Cultured Cup online sells teas from French and their other teas are very good!  They also love to talk to you about what you want. 

Honored Contributor

Tins

Tins

Tins

I collect tea tins but I've been avoiding Williamson Tea because I don't want to start collecting these.  That I covet with every fiber of my being.

I like a sturdy black tea and when I gave up coffee and switched a few years ago, I made the transition smoother by drinking Yorkshire Tea.

Yorkshire

If you'd like to sample a variety of teas, World Market (Cost Plus) has a decent selection and occasional sales.

Speaking of which, Harney & Sons is having one now.... Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Long Island

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)