Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know where Mary DeAngelis is? She hasn't been on for a month or so. Seems strange that she gets her own kitchn show and then disappears. Have any of the other hosts (like David) said anything about her? Just curious.

Honored Contributor

@Fifweg wrote:

Does anyone know where Mary DeAngelis is? She hasn't been on for a month or so. Seems strange that she gets her own kitchn show and then disappears. Have any of the other hosts (like David) said anything about her? Just curious.

She had surgery, she's scheduled to be back this month

Honored Contributor

@Fifweg

She had surgery and will be out about 6 weeks, IIRC. I think she has a few more weeks left of her leave.

QVC Customer Care

@Fifweg wrote:

Hi @Fifweg

Mary is doing well - thanks for asking!  You can always check her Facebook page for updates - Mary DeAngelis on Facebook

We look forward to seeing her on air again soon!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

On Facebook she said she'd be back on Sunday, July 16.

Honored Contributor

I can't wait until one of my favorite hosts return!

Mary is fantastic!

Honored Contributor

Of all the female hosts, Mary is by far my favorite. I will turn on her shows just to listen to her hosting. I also really enjoy her FB page. I like that it's not "all business", including personal bits here and there without it being too personal. That's not easy to do, and she does it brilliantly. Love the photos of Jasper (her very well fed tabby).

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

I like Mary DeAngelis a lot. She is one of my favorites!

Regular Contributor

She is ok but I cannot watch her for too long.  She tries to be like David and she is not close.   Antoinella did such a good job I thought she was having a show on QVC2 but it didnt last for very long. I am tired of hearing about how Mary  cant eat certain items, we get it already.  I say bring Antoinella back.  

Respected Contributor

Mary is GF so when she has to taste something they have to get another host on. Mary talks about the product but can't taste it.