Honored Contributor

Re: “FAMOUS TALK SHOW HOST”

@NYCLatinaMe - Thank you again for explaining everything so clearly!  I understand a lot more.  Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because baiting

Honored Contributor

If you ever watched the behind the scenes program where they show how Oprah's favorite things come about, you will know that Oprah doesn't use all of the things that are on her "favorites" list. Some of the items are picked out just to be put on her list.

Companies were sending items to Oprah in hopes of being on her list. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

If you ever watched the behind the scenes program where they show how Oprah's favorite things come about, you will know that Oprah doesn't use all of the things that are on her "favorites" list. Some of the items are picked out just to be put on her list.

@Lipstickdiva  I don't think it started out that way.  I think her list originated from products she used or bought for others.    It kind of snowballed from there.  

Respected Contributor

They hinted at her name to sell more product.

Some people just are attracted by her name and will buy anything based on her liking.

I am bias. I have never liked the woman.

I had no interest in any books she recommended, or products or her show.

It is her endorsements that do a lot of product selling. Some idolize her.

I think she is hypocrite and controller. Just hearing a host referencing her will have me turning the dial.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus @I only consult her list if I am stuck trying to figure out what to buy and don't have a clue,

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Huh? Not sure what you're referring to with Martha's endorsements. You asked me never to contact, page or refer to you. May I please ask you to return that favor?

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  I don't think it started out that way.  I think her list originated from products she used or bought for others.    It kind of snowballed from there.  

@Bri369 , I think so too.  I think initially it was a legit favorites list and then it turned into her looking for things to put on her list.