Honored Contributor

Re: Every Summer Has a Story

374 best Thursday images on Pinterest | Happy thursday, Morning blessings and Thursday quotes

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'JOY is the sound of love, the color of gratitude and the song of hope. mary davisi day'

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

May be an illustration

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

HeartGet Well Soon Wishes and Greetings for Whatsapp, Facebook

Hey @lulutoby!   It's so wonderful to hear from you.  You've been missed by everyone here!  You've been through so much, I hope your recovery is better each day.  Take good care of yourself precious friend!  Sending you love and soft hugs today!  God bless you,  Heart

@lulutoby 

It's so good to hear from you.  I'm so sorry about your continued health problems and hope your recovery goes well.  You need a break from all of this.  Blessings and prayers as you regain your strength.  Take care. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Sassy7356 , I grew up eating fried catfish. My great uncles caught catfish in the Red River in Texarkana. They knew how to filet them perfectly, and then would roll them in cornmeal. They had big cast iron containers to deep fry them. Our family would bring the trimmings, and the food was so good. 

I still remember how they would set up long folding tables to set everything on. Nice memories. 

Enjoy your day off from cooking, and stay cool.  I have errands to run, and will be gone most of the afternoon.  

5b5049dfc5d01e52924ac4331d2a8282.jpg

@Tissyanne  The catfish sounds so good! 
When my husband was stationed at Ft Benning in Columbus, Ga. We went to the catfish restaurant on the Chatahooche River.were long tables with newspaper on them. It was all you could eat and under $2.00

Everyone:  Today was errand day, and Intook time to visit the Florist that does the beautiful seasonal arrangements. I have a door wreath that's similar to one they had with leaves, fruit, etc and was $250! 
   They've always been expensive but look real 

The main chandelier had a basket around the bottom and an arrangement coming out of it with autumn flowers and bittersweet ...gorgeous!  I didn't buy anything! Just groceries. 

We walked this morning twice then around the triangle midday because it's a bit cooler. 
     🍂🍁🌾 🛒  🐶🧴💊

@1Snickers   @Sassy7356   @Tissyanne 

Haddock is my favorite fish but Catfish is a very close second.  Every time we go to Cracker Barrel I order grilled catfish.  It's so good the way they prepare it.  It's hard to find catfish in local grocery stores but when I do I prepare it with cornmeal and cook it in the air fryer.  Delicious.  Heart 

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers 

Greyhound | Dog, Appearance, Racing, History, & Facts | Britannica

Has your son had any success in finding a greyhound rescue?  Just curious.  I hope the information from PA was helpful for him.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of orca and text

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers

Newborn Italian Greyhound Puppies {Greenville, SC Newborn Photography} —  Dear Lissie

Aah.  Newborn greyhound puppies.  So cute.

Honored Contributor

hello all

busy day for me. mowed the lawn,quite long. have dinner reheating for tonight.

not much else. sunny and hot and slight humid. ok guys later.