Honored Contributor

In the past, supper clubs were establishments that had bar service, full restaurants and live music.  We've all seen them in old movies.  Perhaps they are making a comeback in some places but not where I live.  Might be nice though.

Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I'm not seeing where she asked for advice other than the age difference. Why can't people just be happy for her and not find fault with what she did. 

Glad you enjoyed yourself and here's to many more!

When you put it out there, people are going to comment. We all have our own opinions. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I'm not seeing where she asked for advice other than the age difference. Why can't people just be happy for her and not find fault with what she did. 

Glad you enjoyed yourself and here's to many more!

@GenXmuse   You must be new around here.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   If you see him again, ask him out.  No need to explain to him about the other date, although I can see why he didn't eat.

It would have been rather rude.

If you are too nervous to ask him out, let him take the lead and go from there.

Good luck.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

He is definitely not too old for you, I would go more by your personalities, there are 73 years olds that are very active and there are 60 year olds that are not active at all, I would worry more about how your personalities match.  Sounds like a fun date congratulations!