Honored Contributor

Connie is doing her last HSN show now.  She's hinting about "big things to come" on her Facebook page.  If you want to keep abreast, you have "like" her on her HSN page.  She says he definitely is not retiring.  She has children, she has to work.   She's just taking her career in a new direction.  Now I am really curious because they are all saying  "new direction".    

Regular Contributor

There is an article on line that states 3 of them were given "pink slips" 

Brett Chuckerman, Robin Wall and Connie

QVC owns HSN so I am wondering if this company will end up being all HSN.  They are offering the same vendors on both stations

Usually if there is a merger the companies cannot operate as two separate ones and be profitable.  Time will tell

Regular Contributor

I misspoke I am wondering if the HSN will not be around any longer and it will just be QVC.  Time will tell

Honored Contributor

Maybe she'll sell jewelry with Judy Cowell.

Honored Contributor

I went to Facebook to read what she had to say. On June 14, she wrote that she was leaving HSN "next month". And then today she wrote that today was her last day.

I wish her well. Seems like the established hosts are leaving at a fast clip.

Honored Contributor

It will indeed be interesting to see what happens in the future with these shopping channels and personnel. I wonder if the queen bee at HSN is getting nervous.

Honored Contributor

We'll see where it's going.  Something's definitely coming with Connie, I felt the same thing about Jill Bauer.  Who at her young age, also is not retiring.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen an article about hosts getting fired from HSN but a couple weeks after Jill announced her departure from QVC, there was an article I came across on a site and it gave me a good laugh. They had more things wrong in the article about her than they did right.  

Honored Contributor

That's too bad. I like her. Wonder what she will do now? 

Are some of the Hosts from Q moving to Fl to be on HSN. I can't see that Q needs all the Hosts they have now?

I don't really care what they do. I hardly ever watch.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

It will indeed be interesting to see what happens in the future with these shopping channels and personnel. I wonder if the queen bee at HSN is getting nervous.

@blackhole99 

Whose the queen bee at HSN? Is it Coleen?