Respected Contributor
I like my coffee with a bit of half & half. Prefer medium or sometimes dark roast. Never cared for flavored & don't,use Kcups, just my trusty Mr. Coffee. I have a collection of mugs, many were gifts from my children. I'll never part with them!
Trusted Contributor

I drink two 10 fl. oz. mugs of drip coffee each morning, with creamer and Splenda. I prefer mediums roasts, both flavored and unflavored.

I also keep a box of inexpensive decaf K-cups on hand, in case I'm in the mood for a cup in the evening. I brew them in a K-cup brewer from Aldi that was only $20.00.

If I get hot coffee when I'm out, I like a large Dunkin Donuts regular.

Honored Contributor

Re: Coffee drinkers

[ Edited ]

I like my Keurig coffee with half & half and 2 Splendas.  I collect mugs from my travels and friends give me mugs from their travels so everyday I choose a different fun mug.

Respected Contributor

Re: Coffee drinkers

[ Edited ]

I like flavored coffee the most but can drink just plain black coffee too.  No milk or sugar.  

I have a Keurig. Two cups a day and a cup more when home on the weekends.

I have a Temptation mug that I use at home.  At work I use a mug sometimes and sometimes a covered tall mug.  I like a lid so I don't spill or knock it over at my desk.

Respected Contributor

@MOMMAVik wrote:
I like my coffee with a bit of half & half. Prefer medium or sometimes dark roast. Never cared for flavored & don't,use Kcups, just my trusty Mr. Coffee. I have a collection of mugs, many were gifts from my children. I'll never part with them!

Yes the mugs from the kids are special. I still have one with my name on it, given to me from my daughter when she was about nine. She is 34 now. Mugs are fun to collect ❤️

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

I drink my coffee with very little sugar and very little cream.

I do have a keurig but I only use it during cold nights if I want to have a little something sweet like coffee cake or a donut but i don’t like flavored coffees or creams

Honored Contributor

I drink my Goya coffee with half-n-half & 2 tsps. sugar (the real stuff, none of that fake ******!)

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I drink my Goya coffee with half-n-half & 2 tsps. sugar (the real stuff, none of that fake ******!)

😁 go for it lol

Harmonize the World