Respected Contributor

Wishing all a Good Shabbos & a glorious, healthy Fall weekend!

FB_IMG_1636140023149.jpg

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

A stunning fall day here, this first Friday in November.  Can you believe it, it's November!  Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away!  Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday.

Thank you, @MOMMAVik  for this week's inclusive thread. Smiley Happy

My son and his gf are traveling this weekend. This is their first plane ride since Covid.  They got to their destination safely.   Fingers crossed the trip home  goes as smoothly.   Although both are vaccinated, they will work from home and get tested before going back into work.   Both have the blessings of their employers.   I hope both remain healthy! Yes, this mama is concerned!  How could you tell? Smiley Wink 

I hope your weekend is enjoyable and restful, and you find time to do something fun for yourself. Smiley Happy 

Today is National Chinese Take Out Day and National Donut Day. 

Help yourself, mangia, enjoy! 

China Buffet | St. Joseph, MO Convention & Visitors Bureau

Donuts And Curd Balls On Buffet Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free  Image. Image 37200871.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor
@dmod nj! A double whammy! Love Chinese & donuts. Your son & his gf will be fine. They are taking all necessary precautions. DD came here from Seattle a few weeks ago ,& all went well for her. But yes, we Mommas still worry!
Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik  they are at a family function for his dear gf. They are having a fabulous time. She sent pictures.   I'm so very happy for both of them. Smiley Happy  

They don't live near us nor her family.  So, after so many postponed  family celebrations, it was important for them to go and be with family. 

Yes, we still worry.  But, both won't know it. My poor husband, though..........LOL LOL   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

It has been a busy few days babysiitting for my 2 delicious grandsons.

Hope the remainder of the weekend and week ahead is a positive one for all who post here.

Positive Thinking message written on sand, with waves in background. Stress free concept royalty free stock photos