Honored Contributor

Re: Checking In with "Soap" Friends

@Coquille @KBEANS @SleeplessinSD @grandma r @Wsmom  I finally started a new thread. Hope you join in there but if you would rather not I will continue to monitor this one. It's not going away.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Tique 🤨 Checking in to see how you are doing. I rarely watch GH IRT. I mostly tape and then watch several episodes and FF. I will always watch GH but not interested as I was, as you know. The writing is still bad and the characters, watered down to nothing.  I have no interest in reading about inane storylines, useless characters and sometimes bad acting. As I have said in the past, it's my addiction, whether it's a good or bad soap. Do I have thoughts about what's going on with the soap yes but again, not enough for a thread about it.

I'll stop by here as usual to say hi.

Have a good weekend.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

I'm so saddened and shocked to hear the news about Johnny Wactor...Brando. 

Another terrible loss for the GH community!

What a horrible thing to have happened to him! This world keeps getting worse and worse.

What have we become? 😞 

Respected Contributor

😃 Good Evening to all the Soap friends! 

Hope all is well with each and everyone of you. ♥️ 

I haven't caught up yet with this weeks action. What I did see earlier on in the week stunk. 

I will try to watch tomorrow because if I attempt it tonight, I know that I will fall out because I'm so tired.

Was at a memorial  today for a dear friend and I am feeling melancholy.😞 

Who else is looking forward to The Daytime Emmy Awards this Friday June 7? 

I keep seeing it advertised but it hasn' t been mentioned what time it will begin.  I will just have to keep checking. 

Enjoy what's left of the weekend ladies!

@Tique @Coquille @Wsmom @SleeplessinSD @grandma r @GinaV24  @SloopJohnB 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi, @KBEANS !  It is hard with this show...99% is rinse, wash, repeat with a tither of anything interersting.  I have to keep busy while watching or I will fall asleep!

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.  🤗

It looks like the Emmys will be on at 8.  Our local CBS station moved their primetime to an hour earlier so it will start at 7 though.

Have a good rest of your weekend!