Honored Contributor

Re: Checking In with "Soap" Friends

Wishing All our friends here a blessed and beautiful day!💐🌺🌸

E3A14939-0F32-433B-B486-2DC7F71D6457.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

@KBEANS , so glad you're in less pain and feeling better. Falls are the worst!  Have a great day...you're a trooper!

~H~
Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

@KBEANS , so glad you're in less pain and feeling better. Falls are the worst!  Have a great day...you're a trooper!

@SleeplessinSD 

Dont you mean a tripper! 😂 

Thanks for the good thoughts and vibes. 😊 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS  they are getting as much mileage out of this wedding as possible. Waiting to see what Sonny will pull and how his date Natalia will take it. So far not a fan but at least she did take the little guy's eyes off Ava.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

Hi, ladies.  I've been thinking of you so much lately.  Hope everyone is well.  Not much new here.  We don't go out much anymore (except for medical appts).  The weather has been very rainy, which lends itself to naptime.  Anyway, just wanted to say hello.  Take care and enjoy Summer, if it ever shows up.

Honored Contributor

General Hospital star Nancy Lee Grahn speaks out on Haley Pullos' incarceration

Hope Campbell

Nancy Lee Grahn has an update on her former General Hospital co-star.

On April 29, 2024, news broke that former General Hospital star Haley Pullos (Molly Lansing-Davis) had surrendered to authorities and would serve 90 days in prison for driving under the influence and causing a crash that left the other driver injured. Pullos' sentence also came with 200 hours of community service and five years on probation.

Actress Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis Davis), who played Pullos' mother on GH from 2009 until 2023, has been outspoken with her support for the actress she has worked with since Pullos was ten years old.

In a series of tweets on May 13, Grahn explained that she recently had a long phone call with Pullos and updated followers on her status.

"For those who wished for Haley to be punished with no exceptional treatment, you'll be relieved to know that she's in Max security solitary confinement alongside hardened criminals. She's isolated except for 1 hour a day where she has phone privileges...today with me," Grahn wrote.

"I couldn't have been more impressed with her strength, her resolve, her accountability. NOT ONE COMPLAINT," the actress continued. "Not one 'Why me.' She's taking it all and it's ALL beyond horrible... with stoicism & grace. I am SO incredibly proud of her."

"I'd also like to add that much of what you read about her was not true. She's always been respectful, an A student, never got into a lick of trouble ever & made a terrible terrible mistake 1 night," Grahn said, before clarifying some of the information that has been reported about the crash since news of it broke last spring.

"She voluntarily went straight into only rehab that'd take her with serious injuries for 6 wks, not because it was a 'country club' as it was reported. I found it for her. It cost her every penny she had & then into sober living for 2 months," Grahn explained.

"Daily therapy until now. That $400 blouse the rag narrative made it sound like she coveted over injured lives was borrowed from wardrobe and she was completely incoherent so the narrative that she was a spoiled brat mouthing off to police was meant to get clicks...The hit and run??? She hit a car which immediately made her hit another. Horrendous enough without making it seem like she hit a car and then the entitled celeb intentionally, willfully, ran off & then hit another."

Grahn acknowledged Pullos' wrongdoing and that she was paying the consequences for her actions.

"What's true is Hayley drank excessively and got in a car. She is paying for that while at the same time assisting her victim in getting as much compensation as possible. Thank God all [parties] have and will survive."

Pullos is next due in court on July 29, which would mark the completion of her 90-day sentence.

I'm glad NLG wrote this. Not saying I believe everything here but I also don't believe everything I read/see from the media.

@SleeplessinSD  @Wsmom 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique , thank you for sharing. I read Nancy's post earlier on X. I agree being careful about believing all the media puts out. I do remember seeing a video or two of Haley and her awful  behavior the night the accident happened. Of course, she'd had way too much to drink. I'm sure she now regrets her actions and all that it's cost her. She's young, and I feel sorry for her. I wish her the best going forward..

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the tag, @Tique .

Agreed about never believing what is read 100%.  An example, when I worked in court we had a case going on that was news worthy.  I am the court reporter so I am writing down every word that is being said.  The next morning I pick up the newspaper and read about the previous day's witness and honestly, I didn't recognize it...I thought what the heck did I miss!!  Go into court and the defense atty says, hey, did anybody else hear this witness say this?  The newspaper reporter comes in and the judge asks him what the heck was that!  The newspaper reporter apologized and said we write the articles and then the editor gets a hold of it and changes it up to make it more interesting.  Truth.  

The thing with NLG...although great info I read it like she is lecturing/scolding the readers.

I can't imagine why she is in "max security solitary confinement" unless it is because of her celebrity or some other issue going on with HP or an incident that leads them to put her there.  This is not a crime/she is not a criminal where one gets put into solitary confinement.  Although NLG is probably twisting the words and in reality she just means HP got her own jail cell and doesn't share it with another inmate.  Hopefully that is the case and it is not true solitary confinement.   

I do agree with NLG...horrible, horrible, horrible mistake but once she has served her time and made the victim whole she certainly should be allowed to go back to her acting and life.  She is not the first celeb/person who has done an incredibly stupid thing/crime and they still have careers.

Respected Contributor

@Tique  Was too tired to write something similar about Sunny and so I copied and pasted what I put up on the GH thread so you don't miss it.

I'm so sick of Sunny 😎 and the meds. He's going to be the next Heather and get off because someone played with his pills. There's a reason not to be prosecuted!

God knows the lovable gansta would never act like a gangsta! 

And he would never deal illegal drugs, only illegal coffee. Hahaha

And he would never make threats of violence like he did to both Jason and Dex, " I'm gonna put a gun in your heads!" 

Really? A gun in your heads? Don't you mean a bullet in each of ur your heads?" 

Maurice should really stop, read, and learn his lines, instead of improvising.  It shows that he is not as prepared as many of the other actors are, because he does this.

This is really unprofessional at any stage of an actor's career. He has so many pauses trying to come up with his lines, and at times he even hesitates when he says a character's name.

I guess he will also be exonerated for attacking Cyrus, and I'm not even sure he was on a reduced dosage at that time. They will edit the script to include that assault.

I'm sure once Laura and Anna realize that Sunny is on a reduced dose, all will be forgiven and they'll all

be friends again.

And Sunny will once again be the good gangster. You know, the kind that hung Dex by his nipples. 😆 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS   I am trying to figure out when Valentin could have come up with the plan to reduce the dosage of Sonny's meds. He never liked that Nina was with Sonny and even when he was supposed to have been so happy with Anna, Valentin never really let go of Nina. Nina was also his co-conspirator when he realized Charlotte was targeting Anna.

Sonny continues to be held in high regard on the monthly thread. Going even further - a few still think Maurice should be nominated for an Emmy. No comment.

Today was an expected show and one I was ready to see.