Honored Contributor

Checking In with "Soap" Friends

[ Edited ]

@Coquille  you've been quiet so I thought I would create a place where we can catch up. Thinking of you and hoping you stop in whenever you have a chance. This thread is to continue our chats with friends whether we are still watching the show we shared [at one time] or not.

The only stipulation I ask is: No specifics regarding GH.Those will be discussed in the TV and Movies forum.

Edited because I changed my mind.

We can talk about what we're personally doing regarding the show. I'm still watching. Mainly IRT.

If you or no one else replies to this thread it will be relegated to the dump pile. That's okay too. 😊

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

Re: Checking In with "Soap" Friends

I no longer watch or participate in the other thread, I did happen to see the end today Sept 1. I thought I saw Maxie, and well I almost did know recognize her.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

I'm not sure I understand what you're looking foSmiley Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique  I checked in a few times and just checked again. I must say, " I TOLD YOU SO"! Do I have to say more? Missing the core that made it great. I watch IRT, EVERY SO OFTEN. same old, same old.

Anyway, how are you? I saw that you started or are trying to start,  a new thread. I hope it works out. Don't let anyone dissuade you.

Everything ok here. 

Take care and STAY WELL!💋

BTW: I haven't posted till today.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Coquille  what a perfect ending to the first day of Fall. I know you haven't posted. That's why I started this thread. I've been reading and...yes you did.

As far as the new thread I thought I handled it quite diplomatically. She likes to intimidate people. Wrong one here.

I am doing fine. Hope all is well with you and yours. Don't be a stranger. We're better than that.

Respected Contributor

@Tique 👍🏻

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Tique , I just noticed you'd started this thread.

I do still watch the show tho not IRT and I do still participate in the thread.  It is different but still good.

I hope all is well with you!

Honored Contributor

@Coquille  how's your grandson doing? What's he involved in at school?

We have to get @grandma r  here. We both know you won't be satisfied until you check in with her and make sure she and DH are doing okay.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom  all is well. How are things going with your family member? I keep peeping in to see if you've returned to the beauty thread you used to participate in until your exchange with the person who's been MIA for a while.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique , he's home with hospice care now.  Ugh.  Thanks for asking.