Honored Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay 6/09/22

@ECBG,

And you know last night when we were looking at lights there was a real deer family enjoying them too!

And as I'm stting outside here before the sun rises I'm thinking of my cute possums and one just came out to see if there might be a little treat!

So despite so many sad and difficult worrisome things, there are many moments when I think "What a wonderful world"

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

So good to hear from you!  I know you had a wonderful time with your family visiting and enjoying the lights!  I am SO very fortunate that our son and family are so close!

I am so sorry about your side!  Goodness!  Hopefully, physical therapy will help you improve.  Sending prayers.

I have hot/cold gel belts from amazon which I can put around my hip when I have carried something too heavy.  If they are telling you to use hot or cold at least you aren't tied down to a chair.  I have two so they can be interchanged.  You can also put them diagonally across the back.

While I have been writing you, I am rubbing this big pup that just decided he needs to be loved a little!   He's under the desk of course!

I hope you have a beautiful day!

I'm off, the house was cleaned, and I have lunch with two friends this coming week, one of whom I am teaching Interior Design.Smiley Happy

Sponsored Ad - TheraPAQ Ice Packs for Injuries Reusable Version - Adjustable 14 x 6 Inch Hot and Cold Gel Pack w/ Adjustab...

Honored Contributor

I can just imagine that snugglepuppy next to you.

I hope you have a good time with your friends and also this whole December!

Give Shadow a bunch of hugs and kisses form me too!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Aunt Baaa, Me cold boy.  It waz 23 here.  Mommie left, me cold.  cold.  Me found this warm blow air thingie.

20221217_192007.jpg

Honored Contributor

AW look how sad he looks @ECBG!

He needs a big hug and lots of snuggles.

You don't leave and you stay home all day every day! That's the way it's sposed to be🥰

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

He had Dad in the man cave all day, but he resents me wrapping presents!

He wants mom with the TV!  

I have to get it done, then there's the baking!!!!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Boy, oh boy!!!  I got through (for tonight only) at 11 pm, went in to the couch and tried to love on Shadow.  Sitting up, he turned his face back over the couch!  No kiss, no love!!!

Seems we have a pouty baby this year!!!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Left ya a message calling you on 12/23.Smiley Happy