Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   Did you hear the new ad today?  NEW MEMBERS get $15., off their first order, along with their free shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Nothing like pouring salt in the wound. Funny, but the free shipping itself didn't bother me so much but $15 off to boot! That's def. a slap in the face to long-term customers. And hsn will give out occasional coupon codes to all customers. Why not the Q?

Respected Contributor

Just one more reason for me to not shop with QVC.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Re: Ballet babe

[ Edited ]

With all the incentives other retailers are offering, I'm not sure why anyone would shop here???

I just received from Blair a top and pair of corduroy pants for under $30.  Equal to any D&C item at half the price.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ballet babe

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe   Did you hear the new ad today?  NEW MEMBERS get $15., off their first order, along with their free shipping.

@Kachina624   Oh Boy my very own thread.  LOL  I did hear and can you say desperate???  My son just left and we had a wonderful Holiday.  I guess nothing we say matters, but it is another kick in the teeth to the old Customers.

Honored Contributor

More thinking from the top about how to irritate loyal customers more.    

I received another $10 coupon from HSN today.  One from QVC about 10 years ago.  

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

More thinking from the top about how to irritate loyal customers more.    

I received another $10 coupon from HSN today.  One from QVC about 10 years ago.  

You got a coupon from the Q?  Wow!  I have never received anything but an offer for EZPays.  And I used to spend quite a bit here back in the day.

I rarely ever shop with HSN, but have received several nice coupon offers from them.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I saw that. The push for new customers is on. I thought the ladies on the board are going to flip their wigs when they see thst....lol

Valued Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

With all the incentives other retailers are offering, I'm not sure why anyone would shop here???

I just received from Blair a top and pair of corduroy pants for under $30.  Equal to any D&C item at half the price.

Your so right!

I've had my eye on a black sweater vest from Boscovs.  Originally $44.00. It was half price with extra percentage off.  Final price was $6.99😊

Honored Contributor

Well, that really SUX!!!

I guess us 'old' Q shoppers are nothing more than chopped liver.....and not many people like THAT. LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.