Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @LindaSal for the info.  I am mostly a clothes and jewelry shopper online.  I get inpatient shopping for clothing in the stores because I am curvy, with bigger hips than shoulders and chest and that is not the customers most retailers focus on.  I try a million pieces and nothing fits and I wasted my time.  I like that QVC gives me measurements which gives me an idea on whether a garment will fit, even though I may not know if it will look good and may need to return, which is difficult at times.  The clothing lines in HSN had inconsistent sizes, and the styles were often not to my liking, so that is why I stopped shopping for fashions there.

Jewelry prices and quality online are no longer what they were, so very little shopping there.

I get better prices shopping for kitchen and household goods elsewhere most of the time.  I do learn about new products from QVC, and shop for bargains.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I think they'd do better using their money for more and better inventory, rather than the shipping gimmicks.

@geezerette   i AGREE 100%

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I received a post card recently from QVC offering 25% off a mininum $50 purchase up to $30 in savings.  Can only be used one time.

I only purchased one item from QVC IN 2022 prior to the post card.  I am not a regular customer.

@Carmie  So we all need to buy nothing and maybe they will offer us something?   How dumb is that?

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   GOT MY CANDY TODAY!  :0)

Honored Contributor

Re: Ballet babe

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I received a post card recently from QVC offering 25% off a mininum $50 purchase up to $30 in savings.  Can only be used one time.

I only purchased one item from QVC IN 2022 prior to the post card.  I am not a regular customer.

@Carmie  So we all need to buy nothing and maybe they will offer us something?   How dumb is that?

Classic Q logic... Until the mid 2010's or thereabouts QVC was the Cadillac of home shopping. They REALLY lost their way and badly, and they haven't got a clue how to get their mojo back... Is desperation in the air...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Classic Q logic... Until the mid 2010's or thereabouts QVC was the Cadillac of home shopping. They REALLY lost their way and badly, and they haven't got a clue how to get their mojo back... Is desperation in the air...?

@stevieb, I think so. You would think that after losing 1.9 million customers (here and HSN), they might speak to the people that got it right the first time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just my opinion but the items that the Q is selling now is geared toward the younger people, hence they want to attract the younger people. So they are putting on a big push to attract first time YOUNG customers.

I dont think QVC or HSN will survive because I dont see todays young shoppers watching and buying from shop TV.

Us older QVC & HSN shoppers are a dieing breed.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ImaoldhippieAgree 100%! Too many options now compared to the shopping channels heyday. An obsolete way of shopping.