Honored Contributor

Re: Are you shopping on this cyber Monday?

No shopping for me; not gifting this year.   

Honored Contributor

Nope, so far I have resisted!

Honored Contributor

No in fact I haven't even been tempted by the free shipping days offered by QVC.

Someone needs to take my temperature...I must be "sick"😉🤷‍♀️🤔 OR maybe I just don't need anything.🙂

Honored Contributor

Not really, but boy the emails have flooded my Inbox!  We don't really have a lot of people to buy for, so it makes shopping quite easy.  We get each other a "big-ticket" item & call it a Christmas present.  I'm getting an X-chair & my husband is getting 2 new boards made.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't intend to buy anything today BUT I ended up buying a Santa Fe Naja from AW for $119 ( down from $399 ), a DOT from Amazon and a surround sound for TV for $251 (from $400 plus), so I did my part.

Respected Contributor

@santorini  YES ...  it lasts FOREVER.  The flow is constant which makes it so easy to draw your line ... as thin or thick as you like.  I line the top and bottom.

Have been searching for a liner like this for years and FINALLY found this. Was using a liquid decades ago, and then when it was discontinued I switched to BB gel eyeliner.  I had to find the right brush for that and then it would dry out way too soon.  Then I went to the Clinique cream liner in a pot ...  another excellent liner, which lasts a long time (but I think has been discontinued).  

Then about 2 years ago, a friend of mine who doesn't wear make up, was given this (Pretty Easy liner) at a dept store and she gave it to me.  SOLD!   There was no turning back.  THE BEST BEST BEST!  Wish it came in a deep brown, but it doesn't.  The regular brown, when you can find it, is not as great as the black.

I LOVE THIS LINER!  I have a few stashed away ...   just in case! 

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@santorini  YES ...  it lasts FOREVER.  The flow is constant which makes it so easy to draw your line ... as thin or thick as you like.  I line the top and bottom.

Have been searching for a liner like this for years and FINALLY found this. Was using a liquid decades ago, and then when it was discontinued I switched to BB gel eyeliner.  I had to find the right brush for that and then it would dry out way too soon.  Then I went to the Clinique cream liner in a pot ...  another excellent liner, which lasts a long time (but I think has been discontinued).  

Then about 2 years ago, a friend of mine who doesn't wear make up, was given this (Pretty Easy liner) at a dept store and she gave it to me.  SOLD!   There was no turning back.  THE BEST BEST BEST!  Wish it came in a deep brown, but it doesn't.  The regular brown, when you can find it, is not as great as the black.

I LOVE THIS LINER!  I have a few stashed away ...   just in case! 

THANK YOU!  I placed an order last night for one of those, 3 Quickliner Intense in different colors, and one High Impact Black Kajal.  I appreciate the recommendation.  Staying power is hard to find in eyeliners!

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@happycat wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@happycat wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

It's just another day to me, but some of you may have shopping plans. 

Anything in particular you're shopping for?

I will browse around the interwebs- the only thing I am definitely doing is trying to add toilet paper to my wal mart order. Lord help us, here we go again. 

@happycat, I was able to buy our favorite brand (Northern plush 3-ply) at a decent price on Target's site -- limit one. I easily found enough to get the $35 minimum for free shipping.

I sure hope you are able to get it @suzyQ3. I had my cottonelle in my wal mart cart,(online) and then I went back to add some more items I'd thought of, and there was a message they are now out of cottonelle. My local wal mart is out of all toilet paper except the generic brand of two ply, which is probably more like one ply, its only 60 cents for four rolls.

I have enough stocked up for quite a while, just no telling how long this will last, and I like to have extra after the last fiasco.

I tell you, that was something, going into wal mart, people all looking crazy and the aisle where the toilet paper was completely empty. 

@happycat, my order went through and I should received it in a day or two. I checked the Target site, and it is still available, if anyone is interested.

Well, well, well, what do you know, @happycat, first I got a notice that it is on backorder, and then I a second notice canceling the TP.

But I found it at Staples ( just a little bit higher). But their limit is two instead of one and no minimum for free shipping. I should receive in a couple days -- fingers crossedl

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@happycat wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@happycat wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

It's just another day to me, but some of you may have shopping plans. 

Anything in particular you're shopping for?

I will browse around the interwebs- the only thing I am definitely doing is trying to add toilet paper to my wal mart order. Lord help us, here we go again. 

@happycat, I was able to buy our favorite brand (Northern plush 3-ply) at a decent price on Target's site -- limit one. I easily found enough to get the $35 minimum for free shipping.

I sure hope you are able to get it @suzyQ3. I had my cottonelle in my wal mart cart,(online) and then I went back to add some more items I'd thought of, and there was a message they are now out of cottonelle. My local wal mart is out of all toilet paper except the generic brand of two ply, which is probably more like one ply, its only 60 cents for four rolls.

I have enough stocked up for quite a while, just no telling how long this will last, and I like to have extra after the last fiasco.

I tell you, that was something, going into wal mart, people all looking crazy and the aisle where the toilet paper was completely empty. 

@happycat, my order went through and I should received it in a day or two. I checked the Target site, and it is still available, if anyone is interested.

Well, well, well, what do you know, @happycat, first I got a notice that it is on backorder, and then I a second notice canceling the TP.

But I found it at Staples ( just a little bit higher). But their limit is two instead of one and no minimum for free shipping. I should receive in a couple days -- fingers crossedl

Imagine that, @suzyQ3. I'll cross my fingers you get it. I ended up going to the Sams website, they had some cottonelle (I think) it was the only brand name they weren't out of and I ordered a big package of it.

Hopefully, we'll both be set! (with tp anyhow)