Honored Contributor

Are you shopping on this cyber Monday?

It's just another day to me, but some of you may have shopping plans. 

Anything in particular you're shopping for?

Honored Contributor

Re: Are you shopping on this cyber Monday?

I'm not leaving the house and had no plans to shop for anything but got an e-mail from the Laura Geller company and they have 50% off everything and free shipping if you buy a certain amount and also a free gift.  So --- they got me!  I purchased several items I had been wanting to try and did not want to pay full price.  I haven't been wearing much makeup at all but have been feeling very crummy about myself and thought some new makeup items might perk me up!!!  Other than this, I have no plans for any more shopping today!  Have fun those of you who do!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last year I got a great deal on a phone and laptop. I will look around today and see if anything I have been waiting to order is on a great sale! Woman Happy   Just ordered on Ryka site and got free shipping and 30 % off with their code.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Not shopping for anything in particular.  I have picked up a mishmash of a few basics over the weekend. 

I got a $125 Nike exercise swimsuit for $25 from Nordstrom Rack. 

Bombas has 20% off everything on their website so I ordered some socks and a tee shirt, all in merino wool. 

Land's End has 60% off today so I ordered a couple of silk long underwear pieces. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

Just bought my Clinique liquid eyeliner in a pen..   which is SO FABULOUS and LASTS FOREVER ...   at 30% off on their site (+ gift set) with 10% additional on Rakuten. 

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

It's just another day to me, but some of you may have shopping plans. 

Anything in particular you're shopping for?

I will browse around the interwebs- the only thing I am definitely doing is trying to add toilet paper to my wal mart order. Lord help us, here we go again. 

Honored Contributor

Nothing I'm interested in is on any type of special sale price.

I'm also seeing emails today that have the same deal as Black Friday, which was not any type of deal to begin with.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I am not shopping just because it's Cyber Monday.  I have 3 more gifts to buy and I hope to get them today and I hope at a good price.  However, I would be looking for those gifts today even f it was not Cyber Monday.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not shopping for anything inparticular today.  Christmas shopping is done.......I don't have a lot to buy for.  I will browse a bit just to see what's out there.  Most likely will visit Lands End as @FrostyBabe1  stated, 60% off with free shipping over $50.........I'm sure I can find something I might need Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Today,they sure have a lot of things to buy,sanders,thermometers,things I personally would not give.Guess,they just want to sell!