Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are you shopping on this cyber Monday?

Looking. I have yet to buy gifts for my sons. I think everyone else's gifts have been purchased.

Pleased to see another f/s day here at the Q. They are getting my business again. Nothing glamorous, for sure: replacement insoles for my Alegria shoes and Spenco orthotics as recommended by my physical therapist. These old arches of mine appear to be shot and my knees are killing me as a result.

Honored Contributor

I ordered from Clinique- love the discount, the freebies and the cash back through Rakuten.

I also ordered from Talbots- 50% off and big cash back through Rakuten.

I also placed a QVC order, again through Rakuten.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I went to Amazon and bought a cookie sheet for like six bucks, and then I spent $19.87 at Chewy on kitty litter, cat pan liners, and kitty treats.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Naw, I'd rather support my local shops. Living in a very rural community, we have come to know most of the owners of our shops. Wonderful folks that have definitely fallen on hard times with everyone afraid to go out and shop! I only online shop as a very last resort. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

It's just another day to me, but some of you may have shopping plans. 

Anything in particular you're shopping for?

I will browse around the interwebs- the only thing I am definitely doing is trying to add toilet paper to my wal mart order. Lord help us, here we go again. 

@happycat, I was able to buy our favorite brand (Northern plush 3-ply) at a decent price on Target's site -- limit one. I easily found enough to get the $35 minimum for free shipping.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@happycat wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

I will browse around the interwebs- the only thing I am definitely doing is trying to add toilet paper to my wal mart order. Lord help us, here we go again. 

@happycat, I was able to buy our favorite brand (Northern plush 3-ply) at a decent price on Target's site -- limit one. I easily found enough to get the $35 minimum for free shipping.

I sure hope you are able to get it @suzyQ3. I had my cottonelle in my wal mart cart,(online) and then I went back to add some more items I'd thought of, and there was a message they are now out of cottonelle. My local wal mart is out of all toilet paper except the generic brand of two ply, which is probably more like one ply, its only 60 cents for four rolls.

I have enough stocked up for quite a while, just no telling how long this will last, and I like to have extra after the last fiasco.

I tell you, that was something, going into wal mart, people all looking crazy and the aisle where the toilet paper was completely empty. 

Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@happycat wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

I sure hope you are able to get it @suzyQ3. I had my cottonelle in my wal mart cart,(online) and then I went back to add some more items I'd thought of, and there was a message they are now out of cottonelle. My local wal mart is out of all toilet paper except the generic brand of two ply, which is probably more like one ply, its only 60 cents for four rolls.

I have enough stocked up for quite a while, just no telling how long this will last, and I like to have extra after the last fiasco.

I tell you, that was something, going into wal mart, people all looking crazy and the aisle where the toilet paper was completely empty. 

@happycat, my order went through and I should received it in a day or two. I checked the Target site, and it is still available, if anyone is interested.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@happycat wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@happycat wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

@happycat, my order went through and I should received it in a day or two. I checked the Target site, and it is still available, if anyone is interested.

Good! I just ordered some Charmin from Sams, it went through too. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered mascara at 50% off (my usual brand) at Ulta today, and was very pleased with the savings.

I also ordered a few Lenox plates/bowls in my pattern at 30% off and free shipping to replace a few chipped or broken items.  

That's about it.   

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Just bought my Clinique liquid eyeliner in a pen..   which is SO FABULOUS and LASTS FOREVER ...   at 30% off on their site (+ gift set) with 10% additional on Rakuten. 

@nyc1  is the eyeliner you mentioned called Pretty Easy? I wanted to try it but there are several names on their website. Thanks!