Trusted Contributor

Ha!  My daughter's picture belongs in that group!  She went through GALLONS of Aqua Net hairspray every week.  Her hair could withstand hurricane strength winds! 

Honored Contributor

That's pretty scary!😄

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

No fair.  They shouldn't be cutting in ahead of me!  According to my graduation hairstyle, I should already have mine but none to be had! 

the 60s look | Vintage hairstyles, Retro hairstyles, Hair flip(not my pic but sure as heck could be, LOL)

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Respected Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Lali1:  I still do! I gave up trying to fight my hair and I let it do its own thing!

Me too! I still blow dry it on ocassion when the weather is not so humid.  

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

It's quite funny people got perms and used tons of hair spray to get this look and I tried to straighten mine back then. With no flat irons and constant humidity this is the look I had naturally. 

@Lali1   I know that pain. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Are you next?

[ Edited ]

Remember this actress?

See the source image

Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction with Michael Douglas, 1987.

Her hair was my inspiration.  I wore something a bit shorter in the late 80's when everything big was in, but my hair wasn't frizzy like the gals in the photos.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Are you next?

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden   I didn't have that much hair but I'm still getting my shot TOMORROWSmiley HappySmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Back in the day, you HAD to have big hair!!!  If you didn't, you were just nobody!!!!  LOL!!!  Yeah, I remember those days!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

This was pretty funny, LOL!!!   I thought I had stumbled upon a page torn out of my yearbook!!    Yeah, that was me for sure, naturally curly, crazy hair Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor
A girl with big hair in 1969 graduation year