Esteemed Contributor

You are on my heart❤ this evening as I visit the forums.🥰 It has been a week since you mentioned your upcoming physical therapy, and I am wondering how the two sessions went for you.😊 You were having SUCH a tough time last week!😔❤ Were you able to complete the two scheduled sessions?

I am HOPING🤞 and praying🙏 things went reasonably well, and that you are MUCH more comfortable this evening!!💝

Take EXTRA special care!💝🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles  Your so sweet!

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles.  In order for someone to receive a notification that you've mentioned them, the @ECBG  must be in the body of the message.  I just did it for you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SandySparkles.  In order for someone to receive a notification that you've mentioned them, the @ECBG  must be in the body of the message.  I just did it for you.

@Kachina624 THANK you SO much!!!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Thank you for your thoughtfulness.  I have pt tomorrow; today was the ortho dr.  We discussed the knee he injected; I've thankfully had no pain.  He said scoliosis is a degenerative disease.  So, I'm marked to get worse if I'm not proactive, and I plan to be.  Then in the midst of this, I was terminated from work!

One 30 minute pt session is so tiring!  No way I could handle two in a row!

Honored Contributor

I"m so sorry @ECBG.

I know how much you loved working with your customers.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@SandySparkles 

Thank you for your thoughtfulness.  I have pt tomorrow; today was the ortho dr.  We discussed the knee he injected; I've thankfully had no pain.  He said scoliosis is a degenerative disease.  So, I'm marked to get worse if I'm not proactive, and I plan to be.  Then in the midst of this, I was terminated from work!

One 30 minute pt session is so tiring!  No way I could handle two in a row!

@ECBG You are MOST welcome!🥰

Bless your heart!!💝 I am SOO relieved that you are not having any PAIN, but was shocked and am SO, so sorry to read you were terminated!!!!😮 I know things have not been easy for you, and this certainly does not help!😔 You are such a STRONG person! I just know you will weather this storm with grace, and will somehow return to what you LOVE!❤🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG 

I'm so sorry you're going t.hrough this. To also lose your job which can give you an outlet. 
May your physical therapy go well.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, that must have been very upsetting and disappointing for you. I'm so sorry to hear that. Praying for better days ahead. 🙏🏻❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @ECBG --  I am very happy to read your good news that you have no pain in your knee and that you are moving forward with your PT.  You are strong 💪🏻, and will get better.  

Sorry about the job, I know you loved it.  Hopefully you can find something you love as you recover, without having to think about that job.