Respected Contributor

Re: TSV California Crepe??? Try good 'ole POLYESTER!!!!

@Lila4now  As you pass on Graver and Rinna, you can't judge the quality of their material.    Maybe you should try a piece and learn the difference in grades of poly.  Believe me, there is a difference.  Their prices are not out of line for the quality and detail of items.  I also catalog shop and talk about high prices for ordinary goods.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who wears Cargo pants?   I hate pockets on the side.  Good luck if you need to iron them.  It's a pass for me.  

HeartCat Tongue

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

While the cargo pockets would not flatter my pear-shaped figure, I have more of an issue with the obvious sewn pockets.  I really don't care for the flat sewn pockets for my my hands.  I prefer an inset pocket or none at all.  This style, as is popular with many of the D&C jeans, look too matronly. 

But, enjoy and hope that they work for the folks that endorse the product.  Just not for moi!

Super Contributor

There can be high end polyester. But not for $39. Think how cheap it really must be if they can make 100,000 pair of them and sell them for $39. They are just a pull on pant with pockets on the thighs. They named them crepe so they'd sound cool. They are polyester knit pants for $39. 

Honored Contributor

If you think QVC is overpriced for poly items, go look at designers.

Stella McCartney sells cotton/poly blend items for over $2,000.00.

Honored Contributor

From a textile point of view, crepe is a type of weave. It gives the fabric a pebble-like texture with a matt finish look, no shine. Originally, crepe was made of silk and it's primary purpose in the old days was to cover those in mourning. It was called a "mourning fabric" back in those days.

Occasional Contributor

I for one have several pairs of Lisa's pants and love them.  They fit and feel good.

I went to a mall first time in about 3 years and the clothes were cheap looking and

the prices were horrible.   Lisa's clothes wash up nice and I just hang to dry and wear.  

I am a fan.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am with you.  I do not want cargo pants.  I was wondering if they were back in style.  To be fair, I did order them - 2 pairs! - but re thought my decision and canceled.  I am 5' and  I tend to carry extra weight  through the middle and thighs.  I am trying to camouflage that, not emphasize it.  LOL

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have a problem with LR's pieces.....I have a problem with her talking over the hosts! 😜  We all know she loves to talk .......but give it a rest sometimes! 😒

Respected Contributor

I have never owned any cargo pants but I thought these looked great on every person that was wearing them.  No one looked like they were wearing a size too small and they were flattering on every body type.  I ordered the black and indigo in size medium.  I don't mind polyester when the quality is good and I love the easy care...no ironing for me.