Honored Contributor

Put it out to pasture PLEASE!  Sick of it

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I SO agree!  When I saw this at midnight, I thought "What, again????" , but then why should we be surprised.  How many TSV's this month have been repeats???? Too many! 

I threw my Clairisonic away years ago when it quit working and never looked back .  I obviously wasn't impressed enough to buy it again.  They can talk about all the patents they have, but in the end there are cheap knock offs out there that get great reviews.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Agree.  Besides, whose face is so dirty they need a scrubber?  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I SO agree!  When I saw this at midnight, I thought "What, again????" , but then why should we be surprised.  How many TSV's this month have been repeats???? Too many! 

I threw my Clairisonic away years ago when it quit working and never looked back .  I obviously wasn't impressed enough to buy it again.  They can talk about all the patents they have, but in the end there are cheap knock offs out there that get great reviews.

***An FYI moment*** Often, you can buy one of those cheap knock offs minus all the patents at Zulily.

Super Contributor

Gee - then how come 770,000 of us disagree with you? I love my Clarisonic so much that I use it twice a day. I even bought a second one just in case my first one ever dies. My skin has never felt or looked better and I'm in my seventies....

Respected Contributor

FYI.......It's not a 'scrubber!  U must not wear make-up. If U did, you'd notice how it is hard to come off with just your hands or a wash cloth. Give it a try before U go negative.

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Agree.  Besides, whose face is so dirty they need a scrubber?  

@Peaches McPhee

So funny because I just thought how I bought the TSV scrubber (like spin brush but smaller) to clean ALL those dirty sinks, bathroom walls & more...

So excited ordered it one of my dumb impulse buys because of the hype & I was going to have "sparkly" clean walls & sinks 🙃🙃🙃Got it home used it & realized my bathroom wasn't that dirty...no difference between me hand scrubbing vs machine!!! Lol

Respected Contributor

Re: Clairasonic TSV

[ Edited ]

Is there anyone left who doesn't have a Clairasonic ?  Well, besides myself. 

I have found that If I would not buy something QVC is hyping if I saw it in the store, I'm not going to buy it because some over exhuberant hosts thinks it's the best thing in the world.  

Honored Contributor

I had one from Skinn I used for a couple of years until it died and then used a complexion sponge which does a credible job. I finally broke down and bought a Clairasonic and I must say I like it.It does make a difference in my pore size which the sponge and Skinn facial appliance did not help. Evidently I was not getting my face clean enough.

Esteemed Contributor

@ahoymate and @SchippyLuv  I just came back on here and wanted to clear something up.  I was saying that this was too many times to have Clarisonic as the TSV.  It is a bit overkill.  If there are over 770,00 people that have this, why do they keep having it as a day long event?  Once in awhile in a beauty show is one thing, but day long is overkill.  That being said, obviously people are still buying this so it must be cost effective to keep repeating this as a TSV.  I am not saying it isn't a good product.  Heck, I bought one!  I just wasn't blown away enough to buy it again.  I wasn't trying to offend anyone that has this.  But since so many of you have this, do you really want to keep hearing the big sell so many times and so often?  That is what I was getting at.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!