Regular Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

I just got an email today that my case has been mailed, finally!  Now it looks like I will wait for it to get here.  At least it's on it's way

What is the basket page?

I placed my order for my tablet on  Jan 6, 2018. I delayed ordering my case because I didn't know if I was keeping the tablet. I thought they would be getting a lot of orders. I have an order # but no conformation, No respond, No cover at all.  Capable never ending lack there of contacting them always a recording. We should get a case from qvc. I card you use for capable say it is not valid. So I assumed they got my order. Now we are out a case which our garden said we did. Someone needs to be accountable for what we purchased

Regular Contributor

I ordered mine in December and just received an email that it shipped on Tuesday.  Now from what I have seen on this message board it will probably take another 4 weeks to get to me.  They are not a quick company.   I did not try to contact them so I can't give you any advice on that issue.  Good luckk

I have been trying to order 2 cases for the Amazon Fire 7 Tablets they had back before Christmas as Todays Special Value and everytime I enter the Code on the Cards it tells me the code is not good. I am so tired of trying to order these and not getting anywhere. I used one of these as a gift for a 4 year old.

New Contributor

I received my Caseable Cover today in the mail.  It was ordered on Dec.26th and shipped on January 12th. It did come from Germany.  So, please be patient, there is hope that your cover will arrive.

Regular Contributor

Mine was shipped on Jan 23rd and I received it today.  Quality is acceptable and the cover looks identical to the picture on the website.  Hopefully you all will work out your issues and get yours soon. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered my case on 12/31. I got an email confirming the order, then got an email it was shipped on 1/19. I then get an email they can not track my package, and it may be lost. They will send me out another one. Well it's now 1/31 and no case! I called QVC customer service, they said they are aware of the problem and were going to credit my account $15. That's not good enough. QVC partnered up with this company, they should take the hit on it. I could have ordered a case from Amazon and gotten it in two days time. I tried calling the company, of course there was no answer. I'm so disappointed in QVC for not handling this problem (giving a $35 credit to buy a case elsewhere). What kind of fly by night company is this? I would never do business with them again.

Super Contributor

wrote:

I ordered my case on 12/31. I got an email confirming the order, then got an email it was shipped on 1/19. I then get an email they can not track my package, and it may be lost. They will send me out another one. Well it's now 1/31 and no case! I called QVC customer service, they said they are aware of the problem and were going to credit my account $15. That's not good enough. QVC partnered up with this company, they should take the hit on it. I could have ordered a case from Amazon and gotten it in two days time. I tried calling the company, of course there was no answer. I'm so disappointed in QVC for not handling this problem (giving a $35 credit to buy a case elsewhere). What kind of fly by night company is this? I would never do business with them again.

It was $32.00 I settled for exactly what I paid $24.00 on Amazon.  I hope its going to be credited like I was told..

Super Contributor

@aunt beawrote:

Mine was shipped on Jan 23rd and I received it today.  Quality is acceptable and the cover looks identical to the picture on the website.  Hopefully you all will work out your issues and get yours soon. 

I have two now...

Spoiler
Woman Wink