Honored Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

I ordered my case 12/31/17. I got an email confirmation, but haven't heard anything since. QVC should take the hit on this, as they partnered up with this company. We should get the credit equivalent of a case, so we can purchase the case from Amazon.

I had no problem ordering my caseable. went through really easy. Got an email with comformation number. AND..Thats it!! Nothing. Ordered in 12-29-17. Tried going to the support.us@caseable.com and there is no site for it! Was my daughters Christmas presant and was so excited to pick it out. What a huge disapointment!!

New Contributor

Thank you, I was about to call qvc.. Until I saw your forum question.  It should not be this difficult order a free case, promised with your order.

When I go to check out after selecting my cover, the promo code is not being accepted. A message comes up saying it is invalid. I typed it just the way it's on the card, then in lower case without the dashes and space. Then I tried it with the capital letters with spaces but no dashes, still not accepting the code.

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to the forums. 

You have to type the code the way it appears on the card. Make sure you are on a  USA website. 

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover

I also was going crazy, for days, trying to order the free case.  Performed a search and found that IE won't work.  Switched over to Chrome and was finished in less than 5 minutes.  May be kind of a pain for some, but it works!  Hope this helps. Cat Very Happy

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

i ordered mine no problem on 12/28/17.  Just got an email yesterday

(after I emailed them on "when will it be shipped?")  that it should ship in about 3 weeks! WHAT?? UGH!

Contributor

I got everything ordered very fast but didn't get my case till today.....I know it was a special order but I thought it took a long time but I really like it. 

My email inbox states my case was shipped 1/10/2018.  I have not received the case as of 1/19/2018.  Unable to locate a tracking number or site to check whereabouts of the case.   Has anyone else had this or a similar problem ?

Occasional Contributor

On 12/28 I got an email that my case was mailed.  My mother got her email a week later.  Her case arrived Thursday.  I got mine today and yes, they both had a German return address.

Also just wanted to add that I did not use Chrome to place my order - used Explorer.