Esteemed Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

@Wheatchick1 wrote:

With over a hundred thousand being ordered at one time, maybe the website was just overwhelmed and kept crashing?

That is just another excuse for QVC failures.

New Contributor

Ordered the case over 2 weeks ago.  Called QVC to get Amazon number.  Spoke to someone at Amazon that gave me the run around and said that I need to contact QVC.  Someone needs to tell me where my case is at!!!  Or was this just a false ad to purchase tablet?  I have been a QVC customer for over 30 years.  This is the 2nd Amazon tablet I have bought from QVC w/ a free case coupon and I NEVER had this problem.

Esteemed Contributor

@CAJUN WOMAN wrote:

Ordered the case over 2 weeks ago.  Called QVC to get Amazon number.  Spoke to someone at Amazon that gave me the run around and said that I need to contact QVC.  Someone needs to tell me where my case is at!!!  Or was this just a false ad to purchase tablet?  I have been a QVC customer for over 30 years.  This is the 2nd Amazon tablet I have bought from QVC w/ a free case coupon and I NEVER had this problem.

@CAJUN WOMAN

I brought a the Fire 10 tablet from QVC in 2017 and the  free case took about three weeks.

Please go to Amazon and buy a case of your choice. The cases for  the 2017 Fire 10 tablets will fit the new 2019 product.

I purchased a new Fire 10, 2019 tablet from Amazon. It came to market in late October.

Amazon offered current tablet owners a trade in. I waited and got the tablet for $99.00 during Black Friday, and found a case for $19. I did not do a trade in. 

Amazon has a  five payment plan for Prime customers on some items. They have pop up sales on tablets from time to time. 

The best sale times last year were Prime Day, Black Friday and cyber Monday. 

No

Valued Contributor

Apparently some of you are lucky, I've purchased 3 Fire hd's. The first 2 I placed the order and never received the cover even after contacting them. Third one I just got from Amazon and the cover also. 

Occasional Visitor

You might as well add me to the list as a dissatisfied customer on this product been trying for a month.