Trusted Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano MiracleClean TS 20-piece Disinfect & Clean Set

Intriguing, I just can't listen to her.  I'm considering it but when I wake up (Ha!) I want to look a the ingredient list. 

Her hangers are amazing and I do admire her journey.  She's got hootzpa for sure!

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB

I ordered on auto-delivery. Just the cleaning clothes usually run almost $20. I like the travel size bottles for my purse. Great to use on cellphones. I got the orange blossom scent. I wonder if you can change scent for future shipments? I’m even debating getting another set. I could give a bottle & cloth for gift. Or take one to work... 

Trusted Contributor

@GAQShopr53

I didn’t watch presentation. Did they say if you can change scents? I didn’t know future shipments were $5 less. Do you get the same items? Or maybe they don’t include the cleaning cloths in future shipments?

Trusted Contributor

@mzlg

I didn’t even see they had purse sized. Got those too. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB

I’m streaming the presentation on my Fire TV Stick and already know I’ll be ordering. Just need to decide on a scent...probably orange blossom..?

I really want a version where Joy comes and does the cleaning for me. I’d pay double for that! lol

Super Contributor

Just ordered it too. This was a pick in the latest Good Housekeeping mag and it was listed at $19.95 for one bottle. Can't wait to try it. Love everything of hers we have tried.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tribesters wrote:

@GAQShopr53

I didn’t watch presentation. Did they say if you can change scents? I didn’t know future shipments were $5 less. Do you get the same items? Or maybe they don’t include the cleaning cloths in future shipments?

@Tribesters  Hello I ordered two different scents to try.....It was never mentioned during the initial presentation that you would get less on the next auto-ship; however, I listened this morning and you will only get the cleaner for the remaining shipments...and the price would be $17.95.....I looked at the auto-ship schedule just now and it does not look like you can make changes to the scents like some products on the Q. 

Contributor

I usually don’t like scents. Which of these scents has the least smell or is the  lightest? Does HSN have a message board like this?

Contributor

I usually don’t like scents. Which of these scents has the least smell or is the  lightest? 

Respected Contributor

@Atellam yes HSN does have a Community Forum and you may get a quicker answer to your question via Facebook..as they are live streaming the shows!