Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano MiracleClean TS 20-piece Disinfect & Clean Set

I ordered two:  Linen and Orange Blossom.  I changed my AS to every 120 days, so figure when I run out, I can change the AS on one!

Colleen and Joy!  They talked about the product, without "selling" themselves, no yelling, stayed on the subject of what they were selling - totally professional imho!

On the bad side, instead of changing channels, listened when Debbie Meyer came on - again, no hard sell, just demonstrated the product - and picked up her hand-held "food saver".   Reviews are mixed on it, but when returning I like having the option or UPS or USPS.  OT but if anyone has this would like your opinions.

Esteemed Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@Atellam yes HSN does have a Community Forum and you may get a quicker answer to your question via Facebook..as they are live streaming the shows!

Just want to mention, I went into "Community" and found out that if you pick a scent and scroll down on the description (hit more) and you'll find the description for that scent.  Only problem is you have to repeat for each scentWoman Frustrated.

Respected Contributor

Ordered both the Fresh Linen and Warm Vanilla on 120 day A/S. The WV scent I was curious about as I love vanilla but figure it will either be wonderful or terrible. LOL! I know the FL will be good so if the WV is gaggy I can just cancel and stick w/ the FL. 😆

Trusted Contributor

@GAQShopr53

Thanks for the info. I ordered a 2nd set on auto ship. Not sure if I’ll keep both but wasn’t sure at the time if I could change the scent. I did manage to watch a presentation & she mentioned the $5 off but I didn’t hear her say that the shipments were any different. I guess you don’t really need all those cloths every time. Hope you enjoy yours. I’m thinking of all the ways I can use it. Hope it’s as good as they say. 

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I ordered two:  Linen and Orange Blossom.  I changed my AS to every 120 days, so figure when I run out, I can change the AS on one!

Colleen and Joy!  They talked about the product, without "selling" themselves, no yelling, stayed on the subject of what they were selling - totally professional imho!

On the bad side, instead of changing channels, listened when Debbie Meyer came on - again, no hard sell, just demonstrated the product - and picked up her hand-held "food saver".   Reviews are mixed on it, but when returning I like having the option or UPS or USPS.  OT but if anyone has this would like your opinions.

@eddyandme

Yep, you need to work on your channel changing! I can’t help you with the Debbie M product but someone will.

I hope you post a review of the Linen scent. I got the Orange and plan to change my auto ship, too, but I’m not sure how to set it yet. I will probably do the same as you.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3

I called their customer service and was told you cannot change the scent on your autoship because each scent has a different item number.  So, if you change the scent the price will also change!  I think that's why some are ordering more that one.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@willdob3

I called their customer service and was told you cannot change the scent on your autoship because each scent has a different item number.  So, if you change the scent the price will also change!  I think that's why some are ordering more that one.

@eddyandme

Thanks. I wish they would let people change the scents or offer an AS with different scents each time. Better yet, send out sniff cards in orders before things like this so we can get an idea what to order.

I ordered the orange because it was the only scent that sounded relatively safe.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@willdob3

@eddyandme

Thanks. I wish they would let people change the scents or offer an AS with different scents each time. Better yet, send out sniff cards in orders before things like this so we can get an idea what to order.

I ordered the orange because it was the only scent that sounded relatively safe.

I liked that 'cause of the tangerine and creamy vanilla scents - sounds yummy.  And, I believe the linen also has a creamy vanilla and musky/woodsy scent which I'm normally drawn to.  Anyways, can always keep the set I don't care for as much downstairs and the one I like more on the main floor which i clean all the time - or at least shouldWoman LOL- having a furbaby constantly in and out!

Respected Contributor

Me too @Tribesters...I ordered both scents to see which one I would like the most...I like Joy and she has some good products...I also ordered a set for my mom before the price increased. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @eddyandme!!!!