Super Contributor

I really like this but am having a hard time deciding on color(s).  Leaning towards the bright  spring-ypink/green/orange colors, but I could seeing wearing the solids or black at work.  Decisions, decisions!  I am 5'4" and had petite in my cart but think I will go for regular after seeing it on Mary Beth and the regular looked okay on her.  I like the way the collar stands up and the diagonal stripes line up in the back.

Honored Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
2 details that I think make a shirt look outdated are Button Tabs on the sleeves (Lori Goldstein would NEVER - roll up the sleeves once, twice and make it your own!) and a single chest pocket. I won’t even buy pjs that have a small chest pocket. Screams cheap.

The TSV is Very Cute!! David did an Excellent job! Not my style, but Very Cute!! 🤗🤗🤗

@RescueLover   Not since the early 2000's will I ever again buy shirts with those button sleeve tabs, or any kind of top with that single breast pocket.  I just don't like either feature at all.  They couldn't even give it to me for free.   

Trusted Contributor
@Caaareful Shopper
Ditto!! 🤗 I think David is doing an Outstanding job with the brand. Any man that dresses like David definitely knows todays fashion. Kudos to him for keeping Joan’s line both fresh and modern. 🤗🤗🤗
Respected Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

@Catch71   I have the same problem but Amy Stran was wearing it last night in the Petite XXS and looked great

Well, I am not an xxs; everything looks cute on Amy S.  When I said I have a small frame I should have said I wear a small, I am short and have narrow shoulders but need a small for the bust line.  I also think it was too long; even in Petite for me. I am only 5'1".

Frequent Contributor
I’m loving these. I couldn’t decide and so ended up with the orange and the green. Green to make my eyes look green and orange because I love it! They’ll be perfect for over slim leg capris, so fresh and nice for summer in the air conditioning
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the pink and may go back and order the orange once I know for sure I ordered the right size. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@DrakesMomma wrote:

Bitsy posted on facebook it will be a seersucker something. 

@DrakesMomma.  Probably another shirt that buttons up the back.  I have several that I never wear 'cause they're hot.

@Kachina624 you are so right. I had one seersucker blouse and it was HOT.  All the talk about it being cool and breezy.....just no.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth