Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote

@River Song  Your post made me lauch!  It goes to show you that yesterday I was trying to figure out how to take the tabs OFF of a shirt and there's no way.  So I may send it back.  I hate them!  Woman LOL  I'll just send it to you!  Woman Wink

I would have loved a short sleeved camp shirt with may 2 percent stretch but this one is too long, too hot for me where I live.  

You know, that is a great idea for a TSV.  Seersucker short sleeve camp shirt, cotton with a little stretch, classic shirt details with a collar and pleated yoke, not tunic length.  Think anyone on the Q's design team is reading these comments for ideas?  I hope so.

Honored Contributor

I posted in fashion,for big shirts  ,what i don't like is the pockets on this one,never bought her clothing, so still looking for what i want.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor
2 details that I think make a shirt look outdated are Button Tabs on the sleeves (Lori Goldstein would NEVER - roll up the sleeves once, twice and make it your own!) and a single chest pocket. I won’t even buy pjs that have a small chest pocket. Screams cheap.

The TSV is Very Cute!! David did an Excellent job! Not my style, but Very Cute!! 🤗🤗🤗
Respected Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers

[ Edited ]

I really like this shirt but can't decide. Seersucker is one of my faves but if the petite is only one inch shorter, it would be way too long. The black is my favorite since the black buttons would look really great to pair with black pants.

Trusted Contributor
I’m looking at the inspiration photo and David chose dark buttons on the black vs the white or clear buttons Joan is wearing in picture. Upgrade! And the collar looks way more in proportion to the shirt than the original one. Another Upgrade! Side pockets Lori Goldstein would APPROVE!! 🤗🤗🤗
Respected Contributor

@LadybugDG , if I were still working, there are three colors I'd be tempted to get. Seersucker always looks fresh, I think.

Honored Contributor

I don't like that fabric.  Easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful shirt, but the window for wearing wouldn't be too long where I live.  Because of this, I have to pass.🌸

Respected Contributor

As soon as I knew it was a seersucker TSV, I knew it would be her big shirt.

Easy pass for me.

The emphasis on their supposed "retail value" is a complete turn-off for me, as always. Cat Indifferent

Respected Contributor

@DrakesMomma wrote:

Bitsy posted on facebook it will be a seersucker something. 

Those aren't new, I have 3 from when Joan was living.May I add I bought a load of Joan Rivers clothes, I watched the show last night and Joan would not be having these type of clothes on her shows. The most , she wouldn't be caught dead in them, these are David Dingles pick. Don't know why Mellisa would let her Mothers name be used.but I suppose she's getting a cut. Makes me upset to see someone I admired to be used after their death. Joan was Chanel, not these things. I sure miss her,and with Kathy Levine .Rest in piece Joan you are missed. My opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!