Honored Contributor

I haven't seen much of anything in seersucker around here. I guess it's not very popular. Haven't seen much of it in stores here either.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not for me, but I also know that it is a very popular item in the Joan Rivers line so if you love it, enjoy it!

All I could think was another big shirt? Gee I realize that it is seersucker which is different from the normal big shirt they do but honestly, doesn't anyone have any imagination to offer something different? 

Honored Contributor

I like it, have seen quite a bit of seersucker. However, I will not pay the price.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought quite a few items from Joan's line when she was still alive and engaged in the business.  Like you @pdlinda I have some of her jewelry including some of the bee pins which are wonderful and look great pinned to a jacket or even a hat.

The big shirt look has never been for me. I know others love it though so if it's for you, I hope you get whatever color you like & enjoy it very much.

Super Contributor

I love seersucker!  I bought the french blue in petite.  I plan on wearing it as a lightweight jacket.  

Respected Contributor

Poly blend makes it an automatic no. Poly doesn't breathe and the shirt has way too much fabric. 

Trusted Contributor

In the photo of Joan Rivers they show wearing a big shirt during presentations is a shirt with the tab on the sleeves to keep them rolled up.  Why is there no tab on the sleeves of these shirts?  They cheaped out on that detail.  The embroidered bee on the shirts is cute but I want tabs on the sleeves.  And the price!  Deal-breaker.  This is a $30 shirt that would be $15 at Costco.

Esteemed Contributor

Have never worn big shirts or polyester or long sleeves in summer! This is a big NO for me.

Why didn't David Dangle provide a shirt in cotton seersucker (it does not wrinkle and it breathes) with a 26" length and sleeves with a tab to hook them up? And at a real TSV price and FREE S&H?

I'm so disappointed in the entire idea and finished concept! What was he and QVC thinking?

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor
I have so many of her pins that I love. Back when she was just jewelry and would do weekend-long miniseries I would treat myself to one item a visit - usually a pin. Classic designs often with a nod to history. Loved to watch and buy. Her clothes were never really for me. I wish there could be more jewelry - I’d watch and buy again 😊
Honored Contributor

@River Song wrote:

In the photo of Joan Rivers they show wearing a big shirt during presentations is a shirt with the tab on the sleeves to keep them rolled up.  Why is there no tab on the sleeves of these shirts?  They cheaped out on that detail.  The embroidered bee on the shirts is cute but I want tabs on the sleeves.  And the price!  Deal-breaker.  This is a $30 shirt that would be $15 at Costco.

@River Song  Your post made me lauch!  It goes to show you that yesterday I was trying to figure out how to take the tabs OFF of a shirt and there's no way.  So I may send it back.  I hate them!  Woman LOL  I'll just send it to you!  Woman Wink

I would have loved a short sleeved camp shirt with may 2 percent stretch but this one is too long, too hot for me where I live.