Trusted Contributor

Was reading reviews at Ulta website.  Of course people were given a sample to try and did not buy it.   They were mixed.  One made me laugh though because it said

DO NOT BUY BUY IT under eye bag treatment.  lol

Everybody likes different stuff and it may work for some and not others.

I just thought that was funny.

I will not be buying the TSV but I don't have bags under my eyes.   If I did I might try it.  

Esteemed Contributor

I BOUGHT IT NADA!!  HAHA!!

HAD A MERCHANDISE CREDIT AND WANTED TO GIVE IT A GO.  LOVE TRYING NEW THINGS.  DO NOT HAVE BAGS BUT COULD ALWAYS USE A LITTLE TIGHTENING AROUND THE EYE AREA.

ALSO PICKED UP THE CC GLOW DUO.  REALLY LIKE THAT ONE.

THE TANNING BRAND YOU JUST TRIED IS BEING FEATURED TODAY TOO.  I THINK THERE IS A WHOLE HOUR WITH ALBERTI ON SELF TANNING.

HOPE EVERYONE WHO BUYS ANYTHING TODAY LOVES THEIR PURCHASES!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: IT TSV - May 23, 2023

[ Edited ]

No ingredients listed on the Q but did find them on Ulta. Looks like another one of these products filled with silicas and silicones, they are all alike. And last night Shawn kept saying with this one you dont have to wait 15 minutes to move your face, and Des didnt correct her, but of course you do, right on the label. 

I saw very little to no change in the models. 

Occasional Contributor

I saw it on Tik Tok and got a tube from Ulta. Not impressed.  I've tried the OG Peter Roth - white cast, Dr. Brandt - no difference.  The one I've found that works best for me is Westmore Beauty.  I use the Korres under eye serum first, let it dry and then apply Westmore.  No white cast and visible results.  No, you can't use it over make-up but I find if my under eyes are smooth, I don't need anything but I don't have dark circles, just bags. 

Am I the only one who doesn't see any difference on the hosts using it on air??  Or even the IT rep??

Esteemed Contributor

SOME OF US ARE JUST INTRIGUED jello_1955,  AND WANT TO TRY A NEW PRODUCT.

YOU WERE AS WELL AS YOU BOUGHT A TUBE OF IT FROM ULTA.

WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AS TO THE WRINKLES/BAGS UNDER OUR EYES.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE WHAT;  IF ANYTHING IT DOES.

SO GOOD WESTMORE WORKS WELL FOR YOU.  LIKE ALOT OF THEIR PRODUCTS TOO.

HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY!

Super Contributor
I’m curious about why all the company reps and qvc are saying it was only tested on eyes, when they are asked if it could be used elsewhere on the face. It makes me think that they are coming out with a facial version!
Trusted Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I have learned the hard way not to fall for these gimmicks.  Shawn & Courtney love everything and it's all they use. I watch for entertainment only.

Yes, and another thing to keep in mind is if you keep using things to "tighten" underneath your eyes, eventually you will have more wrinkles than you had before due to the stretching/pulling affect of the thinnest skin on your face. 

They don't tell you that, but it's common sense. 

Honored Contributor

I caved and ordered it early this morning.

Now I'm second guessing myself. They keep concentrating on undereye bags, which is fine. But I don't have bags; I have dark circles from allergies. I really don't know if this will help. 

It has already shipped! I will give it two weeks, but it may be the first used makeup product I send back to QVC. I was going to cancel and wait until my forum friends left their reviews!  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I doubt this is any different or better than all the others. I'll be curious to see the reviews once they roll in from here. 

Honored Contributor

I love IT cosmetic products!  My favoirte line of makeup.  But I don't have this problem of "bags" under the eyes.  I've never worn nor do I need it.