Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess @haddon9 

You have to use the right amount. There is a learning curve to the amount you need. It truly is amazing. It takes very little. IF you put too much on and get white residue, just dampen a cotton swab and dab the area. It will remove the residue. 

I have tried 3 different brands and they all work. However, so far, I find the Dr. Denese the better of the three due to being able to apply make-up over the product. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD   That Vendor is Katie McGee who is lovely but the bags under her eyes don't seem to look any better.   

I'm looking at her right now and  agree.  She has wrinkles there. In the launch last night Desiree said the product was supposed to address them too. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@cjm61 I tried the smallest amount I could get.  Regardless, I don't like the tight dry feeling.  I was only going to use it without makeup since I don't have the time to wait on the days I do wear makeup.  

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess I get it. Every one that I have used does leave a tight feeling. For me, it's well worth the benefits. It is tight, but for me, not uncomfortable. You can feel the tightness pulling the lines strait and eliminating the puffiness.

But, if others don't like that kind of feeling and don't feel the benefits outweigh that feeling, I would suggest by passing this item.

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT TSV - May 23, 2023

[ Edited ]

@RoughDraft Wow, they must have different B and A's on different shows. I only watched the presentation once, for about 10 minutes. There was a very obvious difference in the photo's of the ones I saw presented. 

As a person that uses this type of product, there IS a difference. It's crazy how it works. Even though I have used it for about a year, I still will look at my face after applying and get amazed. I still get that "wow" factor. 

You don't see a difference in this photo?

IT.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@RoughDraft Wow, they must have different B and A's on different shows. I only watched the presentation once, for about 10 minutes. There was a very obvious difference in the photo's of the one's I saw presented. 

As a person that uses this type of product, there IS a difference. It's crazy how it works. Even though I have used it for about a year, I still will look at my face after applying and get amazed. I still get that "wow" factor. 

How could you have used this for a year?  I thought it was a new product.

I wish they would have offered a smaller tube for say, $20.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs

@RoughDraft Wow, they must have different B and A's on different shows. I only watched the presentation once, for about 10 minutes. There was a very obvious difference in the photo's of the one's I saw presented. 

As I stated, I have used this "type" of product. It works. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have learned the hard way not to fall for these gimmicks.  Shawn & Courtney love everything and it's all they use. I watch for entertainment only.

Respected Contributor

Not at all interested.  I may have fine lines/wrinkles around my eyes, but no BAGS to try and hide.

I always go back to "less is more" which I've said for at least 40+ years. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I have tried similar products and all of them have left a dry tight feeling which I don't like.  Plus some tend to leave a flaky white residue.  I'm wondering if this product does as well.

I went to read the reviews and was put off a bit by the numerous reviews brought over from the IT site and most claiming to have gotten it for free as a promotion.

Yes, to your first paragraph. Read my review of a similar product on the Beauty forum. 

Harmonize the World