Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R WED Sept 7 More fall out con't

foxxii, you never cease to make me smile!  Thanks for your input.  I have to wonder when a soap hires someone with the acting chops (how'd you like that lingo...Ha!) of someone like Justin, they have to know he's going to go back to prime time pretty quickly (I'm surprised it took this long).  Not to mention he's amazing to look at (Hummm!  I think I'm repeating myself).

I've gone on the internet previously looking for answers (or hints) (think Stitch) and got so dizzy I had to stop, so this time, I'm 'just not a gonna' do it'.  

It would be more interesting (and challenging) if they made it someone we would least expect.  However, I would have to wonder who on this show has such little morals that they haven't given it much thought?  The only thing I can think of is perhaps they'd make that person have memory loss when it comes to killing her.

Trusted Contributor

Foxxie is Justine Hartley leaving the show for good?  Say it isn't true, I will be heartbroken.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@Jessa9

JESSA, Soap Central and Soap Opera Spy and Celebrity Dirty Laundry are saying that it is just a rumor right now.  I have to admit, though, I think he'd make a great McGyver.  Hope he'd stay as Adam still.  It's been done before, an actor doing prime time at the same time as daytime.

They also share the rumor that Ben will be killed during the November sweeps at the Newman party.  That rumor has been around awhile.  I can't say that I'd miss him.  He's just a bed hopper with no real story since that phony so called "secret" that he had.  I know, it's the fault of the writers, not him.

The only one with real job security is Dylan.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Don't forget Victor, Nick, (most of the females), the keystone cop, Niki, Victoria, they can always get a new Billy, Jack.......

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I agree about Billy.  He's dispensable.

Soap Opera Spy is saying that Burgess, the actor that plays Billy is going to be off a lot in the future.  He has about 3 TV movies in the works.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Boo hoo...I will miss him but I'm glad he will have his own show.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@Jessa9

These are rumors right now, JESSA.  Might not become an actuality.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

annabelle, I like to think that these soap operas don't take up too much of my brain waves but with this "who killed Delia" thing, I admit that I have given it more thought than any other story since who killed J.R., lol.

I still wonder if Kelly did it.  she's dead now so it can be pinned on her easily.  They might somehow make Gabe the culprit because, again, he's dead.  I just know that Adam didn't do it.  Soap Opera Spy is hinting that Justin Hartley might leave to do a prime time show so, in that event, they might make Adam the killer and lock him away and not recast him but I doubt it.  This is the right time to show somebody as the killer.

Regarding Hilary:  Oh God, yes, that girl must stank by now for sure....Yuck.  The smell should be enough to wake her up, lol.  And Neil just sits there and talks to her, lol.  How unreal is that.

Neil might have a catheter runing out to the lake...LOL

Honored Contributor

@javala

Lol, that's a good one, javala.  That would take care of one bodily function.

I have to admit, I'm enjoying the show more these last few days.  Victor is being forth to do more than stand with his hands in his pockets and mumble one liners.  Or sit and look at his phone.

Y&R and B&B are both working for me right now.

Honored Contributor

Why, oh why would Sage name her baby Christian, after Victor?  I thought she was afraid that Victor would take her baby away from her?  Well, if he wasn't going to try to do it before, if she and Nick don't make it, he will now.  Another 180 degree turn of a character.

Kevin is going to be upset with Michael big time.