Respected Contributor

Y&R WED Sept 7 More fall out con't

Devon gets a ransom note…. Sage has her baby…. Victor has his hacker …. Gwen steals meds for Neil – unaware that there’s a tracking device attached … Nikki and Jill update Paul that Adam’s alive (he’s later arrested at GCM) …. Nick meets his new son.. Neil removes the tracker before the cops can track it.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/tuesday-october-6th

Next: In Paul’s office, Chris muses that once the jury sees Adam’s video taped confession, he won’t get sympathy from them … So, you’ve heard the news? Victor asks. I want to kill your son, Kevin snaps. Stand in line, Victor replies … Then you want to be my lawyer? Adam asks. Yes, Mike replies.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R WED Sept 7 More fall out con't

[ Edited ]

Of course Michael will defend Adam.  Who else is there, lol.  I can't wait to see who the real Delia killer is.  Poor Adam.  He got punched by everybody in Genoa City.

Victor was just awful today.  After that he's done o people.  Have they all forgotten about Austin and Courtney being killed because of him?  Even though it was indirect, everybody should be at least a little upset.  Next time we see Noah, he will be over it, too, I guess.

So Neil gets a chance to take the tracker out of the stolen drugs before the police get there.  Humph!  Let's get this over with, please.

I'm surprised that Sage's baby survived.  This makes Sharon's SL very puzzling.  Makes you wanna go Hmmmmmmm!

Thanks, javala!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Of course Michael will defend Adam.  Who else is there, lol.  I can't wait to see who the real Delia killer is.  Poor Adam.  He got punched by everybody in Genoa City.

Victor was just awful today.  After that he's done o people.  Have they all forgotten about Austin and Courtney being killed because of him?  Even though it was indirect, everybody should be at least a little upset.  Next time we see Noah, he will be over it, too, I guess.

So Neil gets a chance to take the tracker out of the stolen drugs before the police get there.  Humph!  Let's get this over with, please.

I'm surprised that Sage's baby survived.  This makes Sharon's SL very puzzling.  Makes you wanna go Hmmmmmmm!

Thanks, javala!

At last they have to put this to rest who really killed Delia please Y&R address this accident.....

Now Dawn steals for Neil crazy....

I thought that Sharon and Sage were only a month or so apart? It is too soon for the baby....

The way they write the stuff or Victor Newman now a days is way out of character... 

I got a feeling Adam will figure out how to save NE

Honored Contributor

I'm starting to wonder why would Emma take a chance on her career and freedom being taken away because her sister wants her to break the law giving Neil drugs?   Another question is why would Colin try blackmail this late in the game knowing that he'd be the first suspect?  He's not that stupid.

Maybe Emma or Gwen sent the ransom note?  Hmmmm.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I'm starting to wonder why would Emma take a chance on her career and freedom being taken away because her sister wants her to break the law giving Neil drugs?   Another question is why would Colin try blackmail this late in the game knowing that he'd be the first suspect?  He's not that stupid.

Maybe Emma or Gwen sent the ransom note?  Hmmmm.

It is possible but than again our psycho Ian might be behind this... would it not be a scream it Ian ended up in Fairview....

Honored Contributor

Wellll, it looks like it's not Gwen.  Maybe Emma?  Otherwise, why would she call Gwen to alert her about the tracker?

Trusted Contributor

Doesn't anyone in Genoa City have any common sense.  Why wouldn't Gwen at least call an ambulance for Hillary.  When they do find her (probably weeks from now) I think Neil will be roomates with Sharon and Patti.  He has gone off the deep end.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Don't we all love the fact that everyone knows it's Adam/Gabe EXCEPT for Paul (the Chief of Police).  I think that's too funny.

Everyone's talking about it.  Adam/Gabe's getting the ....beaten out of him.....even Chelsea's mom (who's NEVER around) knows about Adam/Gabe.....except ding dong Chief Williams.

How in the world does that man keep his job?  Could he be any more clueless.  I would think that actor must shake his head telling his REAL wife "How did I end up being so stupid?  I used to at least have 1/2 a brain on this show"?

I'm like all of you.  I cannot wait!  I get a silly feeling when I think that hopefully these writers don't take the easy way out and make Adam the person responsible.  I thought of that knowing these writers.

By now Hillary must be lying in enough pee that by mental figures, she's had enough fluid to float a small ship (where's all that fluid going?).

I wonder if you're right about Neal?  I guess Michael will represent him too!  Good grief.  I thought they said Sage was going there with Sharon and the gang?

Honored Contributor

All of you are so good at guessing......please weigh in on who you think hit Delia?

I figure it's someone on the show.  I have no idea and even if I guessed I'd be wrong because I usuallly am.  Maybe Patti got out and did it?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

annabelle, I like to think that these soap operas don't take up too much of my brain waves but with this "who killed Delia" thing, I admit that I have given it more thought than any other story since who killed J.R., lol.

I still wonder if Kelly did it.  she's dead now so it can be pinned on her easily.  They might somehow make Gabe the culprit because, again, he's dead.  I just know that Adam didn't do it.  Soap Opera Spy is hinting that Justin Hartley might leave to do a prime time show so, in that event, they might make Adam the killer and lock him away and not recast him but I doubt it.  This is the right time to show somebody as the killer.

Regarding Hilary:  Oh God, yes, that girl must stank by now for sure....Yuck.  The smell should be enough to wake her up, lol.  And Neil just sits there and talks to her, lol.  How unreal is that.