Honored Contributor

In case anyone is interested Satisfaction returns tonight at 10:00 on USA. I knew it was coming back soon, but if I didn't notice it in the newspaper I would have completely forgotten!

Honored Contributor

It's too bad I can't get any.

Honored Contributor

I have this on record.  I've been waiting ages for it to return so I can find out what happens to everyone and I noticed a couple of weeks ago that it was scheduled to start tonight.  Looking forward to it.  I hope this series is as good as the last one.

Honored Contributor

@brewhaha wrote:

It's too bad I can't get any.

Yeah, you and Mick Jagger!

Honored Contributor

I watched this last night and without giving anything away I don't like how this season is shaping up. Also you can now watch the whole season on demand.

Respected Contributor

I liked

@Jordan2 wrote:

I watched this last night and without giving anything away I don't like how this season is shaping up. Also you can now watch the whole season on demand.

I liked the show the first season.  Missed it last night but I'm guessing it will be repeated.  I hope they don't change the direction in a bad way. 

I thought Extant started off with promise but they completely changed it the second season and I thought it was pretty bad so I stopped watching it (only reason I did at all was for Jeffrey Dean Morgan who is now playing a similar role on The Good Wife).

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I've just watched the premiere this evening.  I'm prepared to give it a few more episodes.

I saw that about watching the whole season on demand and wondered if I'd misunderstood.  Seems a very odd thing to do.