Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

Could anyone me more stupid than Eric???
Respected Contributor

Hopefully dead Stephanie's picture will scare Maya out of her mansion especially if she tries to remove it. I could see it showing up in their bedroom.

It makes me sick to watch Caroline beg Rick for forgiveness.

Sorry to hear Willard is not going away.

Honored Contributor

Eric is as dumb as a box of rocks. Wish Willard would go away....he's creepy. If I was Caroline I sure wouldn't be begging for forgiveness. Let Rick have Maya. Stephanie's portrait following Maya around in the mansion...lololol!

Contributor

This show is only about 20 minutes long without the commercials. Lately, they are showing so many scenic shots around LA that the show is about 15 minutes long. The writers must be having a hard time with their story lines.

Honored Contributor

On 1/6/2015 geraldine said:

This show is only about 20 minutes long without the commercials. Lately, they are showing so many scenic shots around LA that the show is about 15 minutes long. The writers must be having a hard time with their story lines.

That's true Geraldine but the scenes are beautiful. Y&R's scene's look fake. Also, they've stopped all of the falshback with Hope and Liam or Hope and Wyatt. I'm lovin' the show right now.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Frequent Contributor

Eric lets Rick just run all over top of him. He hasn't even left the mansion and Maya is already moving in making decisions. Since when is the mansion part of the CEO agreement Eric signed? Ridge needs to shut up because he is just as bad as Rick. It's a shame that Forrester Creations is the weapon they all use on each other. In real life that business would be long gone.

steffieg

Frequent Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 1/6/2015 geraldine said:

That's true Geraldine but the scenes are beautiful. Y&R's scene's look fake. Also, they've stopped all of the falshback with Hope and Liam or Hope and Wyatt. I'm lovin' the show right now.

I wonder why B&B is not an hour long soap? I love the LA scenes. They always show the same scenes on Y&R, like those horses at the ranch, lol!

steffieg

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

I have a hunch that Rick doesn't know that Maya is moving things and people in & out of the mansion.

Since he doesn't really love her this might start to wake him up to her ambitions. I wish Caroline would stop begging and pull herself together. If she had passed out on the floor of Eric's office when he told everyone his plan, Rick would have caved.

I wonder how long before Maya puts a big photo of herself (and maybe Rick) where Stephanie's picture is. Maybe the picture will keep falling off the wall!

Maya will probably tell Ivy & Allie to live in the guest house. Isn't it just one bedroom?

I can't see Pam moving.... who would do the cooking?

Trusted Contributor

Unless Rick knows what's going on with Maya directing the moves at the house, I would think he would be royally ticked. I hope he is and I hope ERIC comes in to see what's going on. He really ought get miffed and throw that Maya put. I'd love it but it won't happen.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

If Rick is moving into the mansion, then why did he tell Caroline that he was having her things removed from their house? Why not let her stay there if he is moving? So he might not know about Maya moving things.

Rick can just about hold back his tears when he's talking to Caroline - he is still in love with her. Like he said, if it was anyone by Ridge he would have forgiven her.

Maya sure has come a long way from waitressing at Dayze's. Now she's the queen of the mansion. Maybe Stephanie's picture will fall and hit her on the head.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum