Frequent Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

Could someone please wipe that look off Maya's face? She really annoys me, sorry.

Respected Contributor

It sounds like Eric leaves for a couple of weeks and then comes back cutting his vacation short. Ridge and Caroline should walk out. They will work on a plan to get the company back from Rick. It's too bad they all can't walk out and leave the company and let Rick go for broke, then Maya won't want him.

The Forrester mansion is going to be very crowded soon. Brooke is very unhappy with Rick when she gets back.

Trusted Contributor

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

It's a long time before we see Brooke's reaction to seeing Rick throwing out his wife for a gold digger. I suppose Maya will become PG now to seal the deal. But. ... But Caroline started this stupid mess. With Ridge what do they say....men are just men!!!! Sheesh!!
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

I despise Rick now. I know Caroline is no angel, but she just kissed Ridge...he slept with Maya. It's nice to not have the Liam/Hope/ Wyatt love triangle for awhile. Steffy should be back soon....

Honored Contributor

On 1/3/2015 jenagal said: It's a long time before we see Brooke's reaction to seeing Rick throwing out his wife for a gold digger. I suppose Maya will become PG now to seal the deal. But. ... But Caroline started this stupid mess. With Ridge what do they say....men are just men!!!! Sheesh!!

I doubt if Brooke will care. . .

Valued Contributor

I can't believe how stupid Eric is by going along with this scheme when Ridge told him something wasn't right. I don't like this SL at all.

Trusted Contributor

Well that was a great cliff hanger,I am hoping that the papers have to be filed officially or something like that,i don't want this to go on and on,and I do not want to see Myrna live in that mansion. Is the mansion part of the dealHow can he leave now ?If not he should tell them no, Especially after Ric announced he was with Myrna,that was stupid,hopefully there is something they can do and kick Rics booty to the curb.Tucka.

Contributor

looking ahead at bold and beautiful spoilers it says myra kicks ivy and ally out of the mansion and rick starts to rearrange how the house will be. Caroline moves in with Liam. It also sounds like eric just goes off anway after he can't find away to get out of the signed contract. ridge is furious with eric because of this

Honored Contributor

All I have to do is read everyone's post and I'm sitting out for awhile. I can't stand looking at Maya, that grin and her eyes get wide. Ugh!

They should gather up Maya and all of the men (I can't believe Othello knows about all of this and has no problem with it, he used to be someone who had some morals, I thought so anyway) so where was I? OK, take all of the men and put them on an island with Maya and I think she'll be happy anyway and the females can run the two companies.

Katherine Kelly Lang must be going pretty far on that dancing show because she still isn't back on B&B.